Personal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
    Calm down kids. I think Albannach's point (albeit put Scottishly) is that Mark's not got it all that bad in his life and may some have underlying problems that are making him feel things are worse than they are.

Cars, beer and BBQs are definitely an important part of what is on this forum but there is an element of friendliness and supporting each other through the bad times too.
    Havnt actually got a problem with that bit it was just the bit saying :not us:. I dont mind listening to peoples problems.

Comment

If we didnt care we wouldnt post - all tryin (in our own ways - granted) to help Marky out.
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

all i can say is i care,im in similar cack,and i think its nice to vent/abuse/get a pat on the back here from time to time,thats my view on it anyway

Comment

prexactly right there. think everyone needs to vent a bit at the mo.
          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
            prexactly
            Ha ha love that word

Comment

my only advice is for those who have kids is when work boss gets at me i get their pics out remind myself im there to feed them,buy them xmas pressies etc,and also listen to sunscreen lol,dont know why,it always cheers me up

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                my only advice is for those who have kids is when work boss gets at me i get their pics out remind myself im there to feed them,buy them xmas pressies etc,and also listen to sunscreen lol,dont know why,it always cheers me up
                What if you don't?

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
                  What if you don't?
                  take hubbys scooby out
                  trust me im the sunscreen lol

Comment

also listen to sunscreen lol,dont know why,it always cheers me up
                    dude i got sunscreen stuck in my ear this summer while on holiday. you must be weird coz it didn't cheer me up, just give me a nasty wax build up. hurt like hell on the plane home

Comment

dude i got sunscreen stuck in my ear this summer while on holiday. you must be weird coz it didn't cheer me up, just give me a nasty wax build up. hurt like hell on the plane home

Comment

What if you don't?
                        say feck you mr.a-hole boss man. i don't need this sh1te!!! no one'll mind if iquit this job and go on a 2month bender, social services won't come knocking on my door.

then regret it later. see, easier when you don't have kids!

Comment

i have no symapthy u could afford to go abroad lol

Comment

say feck you mr.a-hole boss man. i don't need this sh1te!!! no one'll mind if iquit this job and go on a 2month bender, social services won't come knocking on my door.

then regret it later. see, easier when you don't have kids!
                            ha ha ha you do make me laff

Comment

i have no symapthy u could afford to go abroad lol
                              afford!?!?!? ha ha ha.

if i could afford that holiday i wouldn't be in the sh1t i am now. see previous post about the luxury of not having to give a damn when you have no kids and no chance of getting on the property ladder - nothing to lose. well thats not strictly true - i did lose my business!!! happy days!!!

Comment

ha ha ha you do make me laff
                                not anymore, Melaff left me for someone with lots of money.

how did you know Melaff??? damn that girl had her spies everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X