No announcement yet.

how much....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you had the landcruiser springs fitted for the 3" lift then you will need the adjustable panhard rod at about £100 to £120 from stein or a panhard drop bracket for about £50 from bushy.
    You will then want the extended brake lines aswell for about £50 -£55 delivered and you will be better off with the manual hubs then for the front which will be about £140 delivered
    L/c springs £47 pair plus vat and del
    Shocks at es9000 £140 plus vat and del.
    extended brake lines £40 plus del and vat
    Panhard rod £120 delivered
    manual hubs £150 delivered
    2" bodylift approx £120
    tyres from about £350 upwards
    This is a rough idea of the cost and what you'll need
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
      But a lot o folk aint aware LC springs can be used, like me until i joined here. I got my KL71's for about £350, Bodylift was an inch and a half fi milners £50, made own drop brackets and susp lift, A cant mind how much it cost but not much. Still no Pins yet mate,Any chance o sending the others up? Pleeeease
      i'll sort them over the weekend for you chris

Comment

Richard WTF is the panhard Rod, any pics so i can see wot it is. i wasnt told anything about a new panhard rod. why does it need to be replaced???

Comment

Richard WTF is the panhard Rod, any pics so i can see wot it is. i wasnt told anything about a new panhard rod. why does it need to be replaced???
          The panhard rod is the part you can see going from the n/s to the o/s behind the axel and its to keep the axel central under the truck.
          If your axel sticks out one side more than the other then you'll need the adjustable panhard rod or the drop bracket to realign the axel

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            The panhard rod is the part you can see going from the n/s to the o/s behind the axel and its to keep the axel central under the truck.
            Attached Files

Comment

thanks Mr B

Comment

Hmm, never knew. Will look at that the morn, knew about replacing the brake hoses within time but didnt know anything about a panhard rod. Cheers mate, see learning new things every day

Comment

Just seen the Pic, any chance of putting that rambling on the pic into Cant Get Right terms

Comment

Just seen the Pic, any chance of putting that rambling on the pic into Cant Get Right terms
                    The panhard rod is a set length, so if the suspension is raised more than 2" the rod pulls the axle over to the driver's side and the tyre/wheel sticks out past the wheelarch (slightly)
                    To centralised the axle, a longer or adjustable rod is fitted. Alternatively, a bracket that drops the driver's side of the rod to make it level does the same thing.

Comment

anybody got a pic of a surf with a 2" sus and a 2" body, iwth 33's on

long shot but want to know what it would look like when done?
                      If at first you don't succeed, redefine success

Comment

Thank u that man, so there is un necesarry strain going on in there if i aint dropped it?

Comment

Thank u that man, so there is un necesarry strain going on in there if i aint dropped it?
                          Not really.

Comment

this is mine but with a 3" suspension lift and 2" bodylift on 33's

This is with the lifts done but still on the 31'S

This is when it was standard

Comment

Before and after, Front bumper back to normal now and xtended arches back on wheel arches
                              Attached Files

Comment

Price will depend on if you jack the front using ball joint spacers at around £100 the pair or if you just tweak the torsion bars.

Which is free but not as good.

As for tyres, That cost can depend on which ones you go for an if your current wheels are suitable.

My wheel an tyre combo cost me quite a few quid!!

Comment

Working...
                                X