• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's just a bit of fun guys

Comment

Originally posted by joecuba View Post
      It's just a bit of fun guys
      just fricken buy a surf and be done with it u wont look back,and u aint gonna find another forum like this for all yr info ,especially if u pay yr subs

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

(Would you swap yours for an 'ordinary' one ?)

Well, NO I wouldnt, I like having that bump on the bonnet and being able to boast " mines intercooled you know ". A bit like the way some people with winches are always telling you, but you must admit, the intercooler doesnt make a great difference. I didnt go looking for an intercooled one, I just happened on one that was in great nick, with a good history and at a price which seemed a bargain when I bought it. If Id found one similar with no intercooler Id have had it rather than buy something a wee bit shabbier with an intercooler. I just think that Joecuba should not get too hung up on it, if the right one has an intercooler, great, but if doesnt, its still great and it would be a shame if he bypassed a good one to look for the elusive intercooled one.

Bogus
        Сви можемо

Comment

Bonnets with the slot in can be purchased from Roughtrax.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
            Well, NO I wouldnt, I like having that bump on the bonnet and being able to boast " mines intercooled you know ". A bit like the way some people with winches are always telling you, but you must admit, the intercooler doesnt make a great difference. I didnt go looking for an intercooled one, I just happened on one that was in great nick, with a good history and at a price which seemed a bargain when I bought it. If Id found one similar with no intercooler Id have had it rather than buy something a wee bit shabbier with an intercooler. I just think that Joecuba should not get too hung up on it, if the right one has an intercooler, great, but if doesnt, its still great and it would be a shame if he bypassed a good one to look for the elusive intercooled one.

Bogus
            gosh thats so annoying...................... .
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
              So are polls.

Comment

fcuk the colour if your going to offroad it ,after all it will be covered in sh1t and scratched to bits
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
                  fcuk the colour if your going to offroad it ,after all it will be covered in sh1t and scratched to bits
                  thats very true dave,very true... i have more scratches than paint !!
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Very alert, you dont miss much do you.
                    Not that i expected you to miss that one

Bogus
                    Сви можемо

Comment

thats very true dave,very true... i have more scratches than paint !!
                      thought you might have chosen the sh1t option

Comment

Thanks guys and sorry if I'm annoying, just I usually don't get to pick the colour of my car... most are "take em as they come" for me for the last 20 years, haven't ever had so much cash to drop on a vehicle, so it's kinda a big deal to me to get one I like and that'll be good... although I am sure it's hard to get a real lemon with these motors... just I am also a picky c*** and doesn't help that there are no 3rd gens for sale within 200 miles of me either plus I haven't even been in one before but I just know it's what I need!

Poll is just a bit of fun, I know you guys slag each other off about colours and things, y'know.

If you think I am annoying just now, just wait till u see how annoying I get once I actually get one of these trucks

Comment

You're not annoying, we're just 'avin a larf!

Comment

Originally posted by joecuba View Post
                            Thanks guys and sorry if I'm annoying, just I usually don't get to pick the colour of my car... most are "take em as they come" for me for the last 20 years, haven't ever had so much cash to drop on a vehicle, so it's kinda a big deal to me to get one I like and that'll be good... although I am sure it's hard to get a real lemon with these motors... just I am also a picky c*** and doesn't help that there are no 3rd gens for sale within 200 miles of me either plus I haven't even been in one before but I just know it's what I need!

Poll is just a bit of fun, I know you guys slag each other off about colours and things, y'know.

If you think I am annoying just now, just wait till u see how annoying I get once I actually get one of these trucks
                            we are used to annoying people after all you aint the only jock on here

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                                Very alert, you dont miss much do you.
                                Not that i expected you to miss that one

Bogus
                                im just trying to prove to myself im still reasonably compost mentoes (or however its pronounced) just keep me on my toes alex..keep me on my toes !!
                                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X