No announcement yet.

cant post new thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK CHAPS thats good .well still haven't been sent the snaps but the story is that on Monday at work a firm turned up to do some work on trees around the place they have done a lot over the last year .they run a lwb land rover truck and 2 Santana's (Spanish built land rover) trucks well on Monday they needed to tow there chipper (about 2 ton) across two Fields the truck only just pulled the thing into the field and got itself well and truly stuck so i offered to pull the truck still attached to the chipper across the fields and my truck did it with ease . as i said there are photos and when i get them ill put them on here .i think that my car proved 2 things 1 that a 2.4 unmodified surf on general grabbers is a very useful tool and 2 Toyota not land rover are possibly the best 4x4xfar

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
      can't be bovverd too write all that again so ill wait until i get the photos sent to me and ill tell you all wot my Little surf did yesterday. ill just say it made a land rover look pretty limp
      Hey steve, a tip (it's happened to me once) do it in a word document first, n then copy n paste it into ya Forum post... Good Luck

There's always a Payback ....Don't expect any warnings tho !!!!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Your post has been censor'd by the politicial correctness dept, the nameing of "other makes" is strictly prohibited, in the intrest's of democracy and fairness, any future mention of frontera's, pajero's, izusu's, ford rangers, ect will result in the forceable removal of your nuts
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
          Your post has been censor'd by the politicial correctness dept, the nameing of "other makes" is strictly prohibited, in the intrest's of democracy and fairness, any future mention of frontera's, pajero's, izusu's, ford rangers, ect will result in the forceable removal of your nuts
          Doesn't look good for you then, using all them words in one post.
          Roy
          When ya stop having fun, Ya start getting old

Comment

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS MY AR555555 on the day m SURF was better then a land rover and because of that you want to remove my surfs nuts so that his wheels fall off good n it you should be ashamed of your self

Comment

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS MY AR555555 on the day m SURF was better then a land rover and because of that you want to remove my surfs nuts so that his wheels fall off good n it you should be ashamed of your self
              oh dear!
              If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

I'm really confused now, Steve, are having an argument with yourself, or just misinterpreting everyones posts.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                  I'm really confused now, Steve, are having an argument with yourself, or just misinterpreting everyones posts.
                  im not sure i think its got something to do with my cold or the fact that im on my 32nd lemsip of the day. i think i may need help

Comment

im not sure i think its got something to do with my cold or the fact that im on my 32nd lemsip of the day. i think i may need help

I think thats potentially fatal! lemsip contains 1000mg Paracetamol
                    10 -12 g as a single does is potentially fatal but less could still cause problems

Quote~
                    If you’re concerned you’ve taken an overdose of Lemsip or any other painkiller, you should immediately contact a doctor or healthcare professional, taking the packaging with you.~
                    If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

Originally posted by mckirdy-services View Post
                      10 -12 g as a single does is potentially fatal but less could still cause problems
                      I think you'll find it was a bit of theatricality, not reality.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post

Is that even a word?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                          Is that even a word?
                          Hell, I've no idea. It sounds good though.

Comment

Originally posted by mckirdy-services View Post

Quote~
                            If you’re concerned you’ve taken an overdose of Lemsip or any other painkiller, you should immediately contact a doctor or healthcare professional, taking the packaging with you.~
                            it's 650mg unless it's the max strength one
                            =========
                            =SOLD UP!=
                            =========

Comment

Originally posted by roylittle0 View Post
                              Doesn't look good for you then, using all them words in one post.
                              Mine have already been done
                              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                                that is one hell of a word ill jot that down

Comment

Working...
                                X