• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do I find a mate like that?
    I'm not a complete idiot.......

My kneecap was removed in 1981

Comment

Just got all the bits together to do my 2” body lift, got all 10 nylon blocks made with 12.5mm holes, got most of the bolts, just need the ones fro the back, thinking of using all thread, bumper and radiator drop brackets just need painting and then all I need is the gear stick/4wd extenders. Should be done by the end of next month, so far it has cost me £0.00.
      Roy
      When ya stop having fun, Ya start getting old

Comment

Originally posted by roylittle0 View Post
        Just got all the bits together to do my 2” body lift, got all 10 nylon blocks made with 12.5mm holes, got most of the bolts, just need the ones fro the back, thinking of using all thread, bumper and radiator drop brackets just need painting and then all I need is the gear stick/4wd extenders. Should be done by the end of next month, so far it has cost me £0.00.
        Is your truck manual then? You don't need to extend the gear leavers on an auto.

Comment

Originally posted by roylittle0 View Post
          Guessing your running a manual then.

The 4wd stick doesn't need to be extented. It just hides in its hole a bit. But your cool to leave it.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
            Is your truck manual then? You don't need to extend the gear leavers on an auto.
            Damn n blast n damn!!

Thought i was going to be the only smart ar$e to pick that one up!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
              Damn n blast n damn!!

Thought i was going to be the only smart ar$e to pick that one up!!
              There isn't room for three of us.

Comment

There isn't room for three of us.

Point taken!! But which ones going to get back in his box!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                  Guessing your running a manual then.

The 4wd stick doesn't need to be extented. It just hides in its hole a bit. But your cool to leave it.
                  Yes i got a manual, only doing the 4wd cuz i canget all the extenders machined to the right size, easily, i'm making them out of solid bar so that the shaft will fit into the piece 10mm then welded up and i want to try and keep it the same, i'm sure its not that much more work once its in bits.
                  Roy
                  When ya stop having fun, Ya start getting old

Comment

Well actually, it doesn't need extending on a manual either.

Looks nice Jim
                    http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel View Post
                      Well actually, it doesn't need extending on a manual either.

Looks nice Jim
                      Have you sorted out a spoiler yet? Did you measure your roof? Was it a was of time measuring mine?

Comment

Have you sorted out a spoiler yet? Did you measure your roof? Was it a was of time measuring mine?
                        Not at all, i went out and measured mine straight after and can't remember exact sizes but your one would have been around 4" too small. Emailed Barry at RT and he says they have been trying to source one for the turd for ages to no avail.
                        http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                          One of these days mate I may manage make it south of the border! Remember anything north of Leeds is classed as Scotland to some southern folk!
                          Now then Jim lets get it right. anywhere south of Leeds is in France

Spoggle

Bummer about the Whitby run eh.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoggle View Post
                            Now then Jim lets get it right. anywhere south of Leeds is in France

Spoggle

Bummer about the Whitby run eh.:huh2:
                            Gutted mate, we'll have to try and organise another local one in the very near future.
                            'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Working...
                            X