Busy Day - 2" Body Lift.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busy Day - 2" Body Lift.

I finally managed to get the truck lifted yesterday. Well to be honest it wasn't me at all but a good mate of mine. I would have loved to have helped out, but he took it to the main dealership were he works and because of health and safety regs I wasn't allowed in the workshop.

It took him just over 4 hours on his own but he did have 4 post lift and pnuematic impact tools etc.

I supplied all the parts and he supplied the labour. Total cost for the lift £80!!!!

Just got to modify the brackets for the bullbar to go back on and that should be it.

Now where's my 33" tyres?

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

looks good,love those wheels

Comment

nice.

33's will set it off a treat mate.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
        nice.

33's will set it off a treat mate.
        Cheers guys.

Still waiting to hear from Keef about his 33's, Rod! If push comes to shove I'll just be putting 33's on my 8" rims.

Might give the General Grabber AT2's a go, still haven't made up my mind yet. Heart says muds, head says AT's!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
          Cheers guys.

Still waiting to hear from Keef about his 33's, Rod! If push comes to shove I'll just be putting 33's on my 8" rims.

Might give the General Grabber AT2's a go, still haven't made up my mind yet. Heart says muds, head says AT's!
          Follow the heart! It will keep the head happy

Fingers crossed Keef will be able to sort you out with those tyres. Not sure what kinda ££ he's asking.

you will be ok with the 33's on those rims mate. If boyo can do wales with 33x12.50 on a 7" rim...

Comment

looking sweet there jim,but i cant help but notice how dirty the truck is.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Good work, looks great.

However, the same cannot be said for the mud that seems to have been on the tyres and in the wheel wells for quite a while.

Priorities man, priorities!.

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                looking sweet there jim,but i cant help but notice how dirty the truck is.
                I'm afraid I've ventured to the dark side mate. Green laning has a hold on me now, hence to mods. The old girl ain't as clean as she used to be!

Comment

I'm afraid I've ventured to the dark side mate. Green laning has a hold on me now, hence to mods. The old girl ain't as clean as she used to be!
                  ooh so the bugs bit yer then jim,you need to come down this way and have a day on the plains,get it proper muddy.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                    ooh so the bugs bit yer then jim,you need to come down this way and have a day on the plains,get it proper muddy.
                    One of these days mate I may manage make it south of the border! Remember anything north of Leeds is classed as Scotland to some southern folk!

Comment

Remember anything north of Leeds is classed as Scotland to some southern folk!

You are in error sir !

It's anywhere north of WATFORD .......

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

One of these days mate I may manage make it south of the border! Remember anything north of Leeds is classed as Scotland to some southern folk!

Wales may as well be in the middle of the Atlantic going by the length of time stuff ordered from E-bay takes to arrive.

Comment

Oooooh, just spotted these.............

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...2BSI%26otn%3D4

How much more body lift do I need?

Comment

Oooooh, just spotted these.............

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...2BSI%26otn%3D4

How much more body lift do I need?
                            I've just got a 5.5" rear lift and 5" up front.

With the arches lightly adjusted (shit hammered out of them)

there fine for mild flex. Anything mega twisty will smash something with such a small lift an if you hammer it.... they will eat the IFS for lunch.

Looks amazing!! you seen my lumberjack thing in the picture section??

Comment

Lift looks good Jim and i like the health & safety get out of doing it yourself clause like those tyres in the link to but that big is definatly out,
                              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                              X