F###### ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache View Post
    Rich, the w*nkers who work on the 'seller support' desks are one of a few reasons Vicki packed in her business on there!

As an example, she sold a style of shoe called a 'Mary Jane' on there. eBay kept removing them and didn't say why. She eventually got through to some eastern-european woman on the 'help'desk by phone and asked why.

"You aren't allowed to use celebrity names to sell products"

Vicki asked her who the hell 'Mary Jane' was, and the woman said she didn't know but it sounded a bit like a celebrity name! She told her that it was the name of the style so the woman said she'd pass it on so the ad wouldn't be removed. It was OK for a couple of weeks, then it started again - same reason! She was told it would be OK to say something like 'like Mary Jane's' or 'as worn by celebs'

She gave up trying. They're thicker than a very very thick thing Rich. Hope you dont hurt your head too much banging it against the eBay wall!
    I'm surprised that my items aren't removed then as I always add the follwing in

"FEEDBACK STRIKE! due to the idiotic E-bay policy of banning sellers leaving anything but positive feedback I now no longer consider feedback to be useful. I don't leave any feedback and would not expect any from you"

Has anybody noticed a lot of items now require you to offer payment by paypal?
    Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Working...
    X