Tyres And Wheels My Brain Hurts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
    i got 3 sets of wheels here for sale.1 set i'll sell for about £70 for the 4 as they need a little tidy up but not much.See my parts for sale thread to see them
    Might well be interested Rich, i'll have a look, then see if i can bum some cash

Andy! i was a kid, then i grew up now i'm a kid again, (or going GaGa)
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

just give a shout if you want them Ian
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I had BFG at's before the lift. Now im on bfg MT's an there is almost no difference in road noise, handling in the wet etc.

Ive done about 3000 miles since the truck was lifted (so i aint too far from vince! )

an the mt's haven't worn much at all.

I can say that BFG mt's are sh!t hot!

Comment

KL71's are real good, well i think they are, but my thoughts dont count for much LOL, i got mine for £320or £340 for a 16" Rim If thats any help. Know someone that can get them cheapish
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
            KL71's are real good, well i think they are, but my thoughts dont count for much LOL, i got mine for £320or £340 for a 16" Rim If thats any help. Know someone that can get them cheapish
            can u get other tyres cheap?i want 2 genaeral grabber at's 275/70/16??best i can find is 75 quid a tyre!

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
              can u get other tyres cheap?i want 2 genaeral grabber at's 275/70/16??best i can find is 75 quid a tyre!
              Cant promise anything. its a mate that works for a tyre fitting co, his boss gets them and it all depends on the tyres they deal with,will find out though

Comment

Nice rims. Look 'purposeful'
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                  Nice rims. Look 'purposeful'
                  Definetely not Street Queen Material Anyway. Ahh thats me toy, Love it to bits, Just wish it had a bigger engine.Its took some beating from me and all ive bust is a half shaft,Good old Mr Toyota

Comment

Cant promise anything. its a mate that works for a tyre fitting co, his boss gets them and it all depends on the tyres they deal with,will find out though
                    lovely ty

Comment

Working...
                    X