yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to spark the biggest discussion of them all..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    for christ sake mate, get off the fence and say what you mean !!

It';s a technical term for the uninformed
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
      chris, you don't half talk some bollox son.
      I Love you too mate

Comment

well all i can add is i'd always driven manual,i then got an auto skyline,which was quicker off the line than a manual(which i taught donna to drive auto with lol)and now the surf auto and tbh i wouldnt have a maual again

Comment

[QUOTE=TobyJug;493232]u off-road as well?

Have been known to get a little muddy at times. Have driven all manner of Landy things off road, had an exelent day on the Landy jungle when on a driving course once. But have to say with hand on heart it's gotta be a Surf Auto anyday.

Spoggle

Comment

Auto every time for offroad. Can't stand the things myself. Far more convenient and comfortable but I like to think I'm doing something.

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
              well all i can add is i'd always driven manual,i then got an auto skyline,which was quicker off the line than a manual(which i taught donna to drive auto with lol)and now the surf auto and tbh i wouldnt have a maual again
              Yeah I see what u mean my legend and accord Auto boxes where faster than the manual versions....

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
              Auto every time for offroad. Can't stand the things myself. Far more convenient and comfortable but I like to think I'm doing something.
              rite....
              One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Just out of interest.....

People voting yes to manual ....are you under 40 and slimmer build

People voting yes to manual .... never driven an Auto

People voting yes to manual .... fancy themselves as Colin MC cray

People voting yes to Auto........are you over 40 and slightly larger build

People voting yes to Auto........have you driven both and know which is best

People voting yes to Auto........just plain lazy

???

Comment

toby you forgot to add a poll.
                  Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                    toby you forgot to add a poll.
                    Good point....
                    Will go put one up now....

Thanks mate...

Comment

you dont need a poll 90% will say auto the other 10% will never have driven one off road and are plain wrong
                      Brian

Comment

Toby if you want to test fly my auto that would be ok by me, Only problem is there is no mushroom on the bonnet.
                        IT's not how you get in it . IT's how you get out.

Comment

My two penneth.

I drive a manual, and have diven an auto, the auto seemed faster off the mark, and doing the Wales run a number of times, I can tell you that the manual gearbox is just hard work and I have stalled a number of times whilst diving across/through rivers, with hidden rocks under the water.

My driving style is not as aggressive as some, which is why my Coopers tyres ar still unmarked after Tgree trips to the Welsh Mountains and my clutch is still good.

I would get an Auto if I was in a position to afford one, Iam not so I will have to make the best of what I have.

Auto is best for the slow rock crawling that is Strata Florida and Happy Valley.
                          Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob View Post
                            My two penneth.

I drive a manual, and have diven an auto, the auto seemed faster off the mark, and doing the Wales run a number of times, I can tell you that the manual gearbox is just hard work and I have stalled a number of times whilst diving across/through rivers, with hidden rocks under the water.

My driving style is not as aggressive as some, which is why my Coopers tyres ar still unmarked after Tgree trips to the Welsh Mountains and my clutch is still good.

I would get an Auto if I was in a position to afford one, Iam not so I will have to make the best of what I have.

Auto is best for the slow rock crawling that is Strata Florida and Happy Valley.
                            Fair enough mate....
                            By the way really good to meet u over the weekend....
                            If u ever up this way feel free to pop round....

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                            you dont need a poll 90% will say auto the other 10% will never have driven one off road and are plain wrong
                            oh no.... just posted one...
                            I think u are right tho....

Think my decision is as good as made....

Originally posted by new surf View Post
                            Toby if you want to test fly my auto that would be ok by me, Only problem is there is no mushroom on the bonnet.
                            Sounds like a plan....

Comment

Good to meet you and Debs too, hope you're feeling better, I'm still tired after all that driving, The Wales runs can be quite physically demanding.
                              Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by madcampbell View Post
                                Just out of interest.....

People voting yes to manual ....are you under 40 and slimmer build

Yes

People voting yes to manual .... never driven an Auto

Incorrect

People voting yes to manual .... fancy themselves as Colin MC cray

Not really, he's dead

Comment

Working...
                                X