yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to spark the biggest discussion of them all..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    its no secret one is looking for a land cruiser.....but it HAS to be auto, its so much easier offroad,and as apache says, if you se an out of control auto,the driver is not aware how to use the box properly.
    sounds more and more attractive....

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
    mr bio has a manual and he had a big bit of bouncing on saturday.
    lol I have heard about his driving....
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

to be honest..............senor bio has a habit of driving his offroad vehicles rather...ahem....hard
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

to be honest..............senor bio has a habit of driving his offroad vehicles rather...ahem....hard
        im saying nothing.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

LOL so I have heard....
          But I have yet to meet him and his driving skills....

Comment

Auto over manual every time the manual takes alot of work and thinking .....the auto controls the power for you........

Who care if the bio-jet works ............i can even part mud pools
            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Chris what have you said!!!!
              www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
                People you see bouncing down hills out of control burning the brakes up are muppets, plain and simple.
                Kerrsurf and Yoshie are Muppets then
                Am so gonna pay for that now.
                Nope never driven an auto surf, Driven an auto 1.2 Micra though
                OK Al rephrase, i have never had a prob with MY Manual[/QUOTE]

I don't think you have ever seen my brake lights on a decent.
                Don't get confused with hold the brakes dropping of an edge. Once off my feet are against the seat.

Brakes are a sure way of it going wrong.
                Some of the clog decents are Low range AND L on the slush stick.
                Although I agree with Andy 2 will handle almost any decent.

Toby most are moving to auto these days with good reason, they are better off road
                Brian

Comment

I drive an auto purely for health reasons, it's so much easier to drive although I haven't been off road yet, I use the lower gears on my honda auto around here when going down steep hills with no problem, I always try to stay off the brakes as auto's eat pads for a past time compared with manual, people don't think to use the box on an auto & go all the way down a hill with their foot on the brake pedal.

A bit long winded I know & slightly veered off topic but my answer is Auto
                  I'm not a complete idiot.......

My kneecap was removed in 1981

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                    Auto over manual every time the manual takes alot of work and thinking .....the auto controls the power for you........

i though my truck smelt a bit funny after following you al day saturday.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                      i though my truck smelt a bit funny after following you al day saturday.

Pickled Onions??
                      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post

lol I am gonna need to try and part a mud pool too one of these days...

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                        Brakes are a sure way of it going wrong.
                        Some of the clog decents are Low range AND L on the slush stick.
                        Although I agree with Andy 2 will handle almost any decent.

Toby most are moving to auto these days with good reason, they are better off road
                        Fair enough I am more and more thinking of getting an Auto....

Originally posted by rambling angler View Post
                        I drive an auto purely for health reasons, it's so much easier to drive although I haven't been off road yet, I use the lower gears on my honda auto around here when going down steep hills with no problem, I always try to stay off the brakes as auto's eat pads for a past time compared with manual, people don't think to use the box on an auto & go all the way down a hill with their foot on the brake pedal.

A bit long winded I know & slightly veered off topic but my answer is Auto
                        Rite I am in the same boat a little + I think they might just be more relaxed.... and better....
                        But yeah I am in agony after a day off roading so think that a auto might be much better for me...

Comment

Auto box anytime. Instant take up,Keep the power on at all times, cant miss a gear. If you do any towing, it's a breeze, no having to dip the clutch all the time when in traffic. Any big motor must be auto in my book now.

Spoggle (lazy git)

Comment

chris, you don't half talk some bollox son.
                            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                              for christ sake mate, get off the fence and say what you mean !!
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoggle View Post
                                Auto box anytime. Instant take up,Keep the power on at all times, cant miss a gear. If you do any towing, it's a breeze, no having to dip the clutch all the time when in traffic. Any big motor must be auto in my book now.

Spoggle (lazy git)
                                u off-road as well?

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post

but as for my question Alan?
                                What do u think...?
                                Auto or manual?

Comment

Working...
                                X