No announcement yet.

###### idiots!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just go to the garage and point out the mistake they made. It may well have been an honest to God mistake which they'll rectify with no hassle whatsoever. Approaching the C.A.B or similar should be the last course of action, not the first. I doubt anyone would fit you mismatched tyres intentionally.

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
      i would try to cash in on there blunder if its not off them direct, then go all legal on there ass's
      That's hardly a commendable approach, is it. It's attitudes like that which make sure this country is such a heaving sh1thole as it is now.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
        That's hardly a commendable approach, is it. It's attitudes like that which make sure this country is such a heaving sh1thole as it is now.
        would it be differant if he had crash and died dew to the tyres being wrong
        and his famerly was sewing ?
        or is that differant
        they need to pay so they learn not to give out dodgy work before they kill some poor bugger
        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

would it be differant if he had crash and died dew to the tyres being wrong
          and his famerly was sewing ?
          or is that differant
          That is completely different. That is the consequence of a mistake, and would be completely out of his hands anyhow. To lump that scenario in to this context is totally switching the meaning.

they need to pay so they learn not to give out dodgy work before they kill some poor bugger
          So, I can assume that everything you have ever done is perfect and that you have never made a mistake?

Comment

That is completely different. That is the consequence of a mistake, and would be completely out of his hands anyhow. To lump that scenario in to this context is totally switching the meaning.

So, I can assume that everything you have ever done is perfect and that you have never made a mistake?
            no not every thing but most of it no ones perfect
            but i never ever put anyone in danger
            if i did i would expect to pay for it

the softy softy apporch is the reason that dodgy workmanship
            is done in the first place

in my view i would give some one a clip anyhow
            i dont sew my self i do us my anger (i know its wrong )

it needs to stops it happing to any one else before its too late

mike's being driveing around with his insuerance void coz of his tyres
            we all know were that would have leve any one if in an accident

he payed good money for a product that put him and his famerly in danger

so how would you go around it then
            coz i know what i would do

Comment

personally I would give them the oportunity to rectify the problem, replace with 2 good quallity matching tyres ( as the ones fitted could be unevenly worn/scrubbed) and pay for any proven damage or wear caused, if they wernt an honerable company...big or small makes no odds I would be hitting them V hard. I think when the problem is pointed out they will be all to aware of the possible concequences and just how they could have to sweeten you
              Did I mention I have a BLUE one
              Tony

Comment

so how would you go around it then
                coz i know what i would do
                Pretty much the same way as Tony has mentioned above.

I most definitely wouldn't go threatening to hit them, or sue them, or any other such thing. That type of attitude is well geared towards making people not want to be helpful or anything else other than abusive and offhand in return.

Any individual or business should always be given a polite opportunity to rectify what may be the most innocent of mistakes.

Threatening to go and kick the sh1t out of them is f*ing annoying, childish and pathetic. As is threatening to sue them before they have even been notified of their error.

Comment

Idiots round 2

Ok having spoken to the garage about the wrong size tyre they changed it with out any hassle( good one!!)

Trouble is today i pulled of the drive and set off to work and when i go round the corner i get a loud knocking noise from the side the wrong size tyre was fitted.

Does this sound like they have k nackered my cv joint ??

If not any other ideas ??

Cheers people

Mike
                  Last edited by Mike66; 30 September 2008, 18:02.
                  I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

a good chance,and didnt they do both?as the one that was right will have bad wear on the inner edge,go back,explian that u now have a noise from the affected side

Comment

There is a rumble on the other side too. I need to just get them done as i need the surf for work. Where would be the best place to get them ??

cheers
                      Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike66 View Post
                        There is a rumble on the other side too. I need to just get them done as i need the surf for work. Where would be the best place to get them ??

cheers
                        Mike
                        umm the garage that would have caused them to go early?

Comment

could be wheel bearings need a grease up and tighten...cheap option

they did put the wheel on properly eh?
                          Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                          Tony

Comment

I did the wheels bearing grease last week when i changed my discs.
                            that how i found out about the wrong size tyre.

Comment

Pretty much the same way as Tony has mentioned above.

Threatening to go and kick the sh1t out of them is f*ing annoying, childish and pathetic. As is threatening to sue them before they have even been notified of their error.
                              so iam annoying childish and pathetic hey?
                              ever thought how you sound abuseing other members like that?
                              there is a word for it but iam not that type of guy
                              well if iam not wanted around coz you think iam the above
                              then thats fine by me

Comment

so iam annoying childish and pathetic hey?
                                ever thought how you sound abuseing other members like that?
                                there is a word for it but iam not that type of guy
                                well if iam not wanted around coz you think iam the above
                                then thats fine by me
                                calm down matey,everyone has thier own opinions and ways the deal with things,not worth stressin over,agree to disagree and just move on ,got yr number ,lol actually i dont lol

Comment

Working...
                                X