No announcement yet.

some good news and some bad news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if matt comes down next year mate he can have the bed i have sorted out at the b&b in town,
    that way we will all have a good nights sleep,
    i showed him the message that i left earlier about the water hog and he just started to laugh,
    he reckons that the weekend and everyone were spot on,
    he cant wait till next year,
    ill bring my shooting earmuffs just in case next time,

Comment

Looks like your gonna have an even better time next year, good stuff
      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

In alot of ways that is good news richard ..........get some dates booked quick as i can see that place becoming a goldmine for off road enthuastists ........... was telling a load of lr owners about it today and they want details
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
          In alot of ways that is good news richard ..........get some dates booked quick as i can see that place becoming a goldmine for off road enthuastists ........... was telling a load of lr owners about it today and they want details
          the thing with publishing it to much is that Joe will have to got the route of insurance and marshalling etc.As it is at the mo when people turn up they have to sign a waiver to state that no liability is his.he is more than happy to have people there but he just has to be carefull aswell i think.
          if its an actual club that have their own insurance then its different but for the likes of us its down to us if anyone gets hurt etc
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            the thing with publishing it to much is that Joe will have to got the route of insurance and marshalling etc.As it is at the mo when people turn up they have to sign a waiver to state that no liability is his.he is more than happy to have people there but he just has to be carefull aswell i think.
            if its an actual club that have their own insurance then its different but for the likes of us its down to us if anyone gets hurt etc
            Ok will not tell any one else then

'Whoops'

but the site is one of the best and the news will get out
            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
              Ok will not tell any one else then

'Whoops'

but the site is one of the best and the news will get out
              oh yea its one of the best i've been to aswell.i will chat to Joe and see if its ok to pass on his contact details and get back to you and let you know.
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
              X