Need help for a friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help for a friend

A mate of mine has just bought a Nissan Terrano II Its in pretty good nick but does have a few minor problems the main one is that the N/S is sat higher than the O/S and we just can not work it out ! He had the tracking done the other day and the garage told him there is no adjustment within the camber ! The only thing that I can think of is the shocker is the wrong one on the N/S. I have looked at it a number of times and just can not work it out ! Any help please ???

I have moved this thread to here in the hope it may get a helpful answer.

Any more obscenities and it will go for good
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto View Post
      I have moved this thread to here in the hope it may get a helpful answer.

Any more obscenities and it will go for good
      tell us more!
      and id change shocks and springs

Comment

Did I miss something?

Comment

Yeh you did miss something.
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Ok I apologise for kicking off as I thought this thread had been removed ! All I am looking for is a bit of help and a bit of advice not the fact its a Terrano ! Lets just say then its a Surf and its sitting higher on one side than the other ! There is that better ???

Comment

Originally posted by beno View Post
              Ok I apologise for kicking off as I thought this thread had been removed ! All I am looking for is a bit of help and a bit of advice not the fact its a Terrano ! Lets just say then its a Surf and its sitting higher on one side than the other ! There is that better ???
              read my reply?

Comment

2nd gen or 3rd ??
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

what is the front suspention setup? coils torsion bars leaf springs?

give us a clue and we may be able to help

Comment

Originally posted by jotto View Post
                    what is the front suspention setup? coils torsion bars leaf springs?

give us a clue and we may be able to help
                    If you hadn't deleted it, that was the first question/reply in the thread.

Comment

It is a torsion bar set up it recently had Spax shocks fitted but yet the N/S wheel is sat in further than the O/S also its 20mm higher I also noticed that it has had a new ball joint on the N/S

Comment

It is a torsion bar set up it recently had Spax shocks fitted but yet the N/S wheel is sat in further than the O/S also its 20mm higher I also noticed that it has had a new ball joint on the N/S
                        Is there any evidence of accident damage?

Comment

try winding down the torrsion bar or rasie the other side to match. easy

Comment

And if he wants a set of quality ( LA supertrux type) 30mm wheelspacers, in brand new condition, give us a shout.

Bogus
                            Сви можемо

Comment

Ok this morning I have had a good look and i really can not see any tell tail signs of accident damage and I can not see where you can adjust the torsion bars ! I will take a ouple of pics and see if that puts any light on the matter

Comment

Working...
                              X