Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post

Good point!!

I moved my steering wheel today so it was 'straight' , Drove off an turned out it was miles out! reversed up an tried again... got it back to how it was...

Lost interest after that
    You didn't mark the centre of the shaft in relation to the wheel before you removed it then!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      You didn't mark the centre of the shaft in relation to the wheel before you removed it then!
      Yes

3rd times the charm!!

Where its on a tapered spline an is a total shite to take off i had to use a puller. So after doing it twice i just lost interest....

Comment

Yes

3rd times the charm!!

Where its on a tapered spline an is a total shite to take off i had to use a puller. So after doing it twice i just lost interest....
        I only do the nut up finger tight 'till I know the wheel is on straight.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          I only do the nut up finger tight 'till I know the wheel is on straight.
          So did i! Thought it was straight. The track at my uncles is all torn up so just letting it roll isnt a good option because it just throws itself all over the place.

Im just making excuses now. Its only a 10 minute job but i was just wanting to go for a drive, windows down, music loud an just enjoy a bit of sun!!

Comment

just enjoy a bit of sun!!
            Ya right about the "bit" son !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
            X