Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    I know everything, remember?
    really!!!!! well what colour underwear am i wearing today then?
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
      really!!!!! well what colour underwear am i wearing today then?
      Probably the ones with the lil sparky bits

Ahem...

Anyway, As most of you guys are going to Monster mania... just to check its not a big gay orgy is it?!?

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
        Probably the ones with the lil sparky bits

Ahem...

Anyway, As most of you guys are going to Monster mania... just to check its not a big gay orgy is it?!?
        isnt it then???damnnnnnnnnnn.i was looking forward to givin dave back his gimp mask.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

isnt it then???damnnnnnnnnnn.i was looking forward to givin dave back his gimp mask.

Comment

Keep your back to the truck Wod.

Comment

Scene 20

Pilate and Biggus Dickus

[whump] BRIAN: Aah. PILATE: Well, Bwian, you've given us a good wun for our money. BRIAN: A what? [slap] Aaagh. PILATE: This time, I guawantee you will not escape. Guard, do we have any cwucifixions today? GUARD #1: A hundred and thirty-nine, sir. Special celebration. Passover, sir. PILATE: Wight. Now we have a hundwed and forty. Nice wound number, eh, Biggus? BIGGUS DICKUS: Hm hm hm hm hm. CENTURION: Hail Caesar! PILATE: Hail. CENTURION: The crowd outside is getting a bit restless, sir. Permission to disperse them, please. PILATE: Disperse them? But I haven't addwessed them yet. CENTURION: Ah, no. I know sir, but-- PILATE: My addwess is one of the high points of the Passover. My fwiend, Biggus Dickus, has come all the way fwom Wome just to hear it. CENTURION: Hail Caesar. BIGGUS: Hail Thaethar! CENTURION: You're not-- ah, you're not, uh, thinking o-- of giving it a miss this year, then, sir? PILATE: Give it a miss? CENTURION: Well, it's just that they're in a rather funny mood today, sir. PILATE: Weally, Centuwion? I'm surpwised to hear a man like you wattled by a wabble of wowdy webels. CENTURION: A... bit thundery, sir. PILATE: Take him away. BRIAN: I'm a Roman! I-- I can prove it, honestly! PILATE: And cwucify him well! Biggus. CENTURION: Ah, I-- I really wouldn't, sir. PILATE: Out of the way, Centuwion. BIGGUS: Let me come with you, Pontiuth. I may be of thome athithtanth if there ith a thudden crithith.
              ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                Keep your back to the truck Wod.
                I'll just follow the jurassic park rules, windows shut... doors locked!!

an you should speak with GWH about your sppecch impediment!

Its Rod,.... arrr ohhh dee ... ROD

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                  an you should speak with GWH about your sppecch impediment!

Its Rod,.... arrr ohhh dee ... ROD

Speech impediment? Can't say as I'd noticed I had one, Wod.

Comment

damn iv'e been looking for that

rodders can wear it for the weekend
                    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

cheers rod n bibs for the comments,and dont worry u only gotta put up with me for the saturday everyone

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                        cheers rod n bibs for the comments,and dont worry u only gotta put up with me for the saturday everyone
                        I was thinking about only going on Sunday!!! Why cant you do sunday!?? Daaamn

Comment

Working...
                        X