suicide pidgeon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
    don't think there's a warning sign for that one!... generally considered vermin, so they're good for the squishing!
    i thought this too, but theyre still living things.. bit like chavs really..
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
      What bollox. It costs nothing to show a bit of caution. Would you say the same if it was a bairn playing at the side of the road? I've encountered cartloads of kamikaze birds in the past, and I've never hit one yet. The pigeon obviously didn't leap out unexpectedly, judging by the description. Can't be arsed drivers where animals are concerned really get on my......................
      yea the driver didnt even slow down or turn. it was 7:30am but still.. murderer!!!
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
        What bollox. It costs nothing to show a bit of caution. Would you say the same if it was a bairn playing at the side of the road? I've encountered cartloads of kamikaze birds in the past, and I've never hit one yet. The pigeon obviously didn't leap out unexpectedly, judging by the description. Can't be arsed drivers where animals are concerned really get on my......................
        Bairn?! Is that like a northern version of a kid?!

I always take it easy around animals WHILST driving.....

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
          Bairn?! Is that like a northern version of a kid?!

I always take it easy around animals WHILST driving.....
          i simply dont let them drive!
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
            It could have been dazed from being hit by previous car - why didn't you try an save it?

Says alot about your thoughts at that time to interpret it the way you did. Having a hard time at the mo?

Save it from it's misery you mean? wring it's neck perhaps
            Gaz

Comment

Working...
            X