Chavstopper!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavstopper!

Went for a spin on the pushbike tonight.

Had to traverse a large field I often pass through using some bridleways, but tonight the field was full of shitty pikey caravans, transit flatbeds, snotty nosed kids and orrible snarling dogs.

Yes, the pikeys have arrived in Malvern!

Anyway, I got across undamaged despite a few loose barking hounds chasing my bike.

On the way back from my ride I was cycling through a housing estate adjacent to the makeshift pikey campsite and clocked a couple of late teenage lads hangng round a house with a 'for sale' board up. One stood at the end of the path looking innocent, the other his nose up against the front room window. I made sure they saw me seeing them as I rode past.

Malvern usually has a crime rate of around zero.

Anway, 50yds down the road round a bend there was two cop cars and a couple of plod looking over hedges. I stopped and asked if they were looking for a couple of shifty looking teenagers. Yes they said. They've been nicking from sheds they said. So I told them the likely 'chaps' were just up the road casing an unoccupied house. At which point they said thanks and legged it up the road.

Hopefully, thats two less little shits to empty your garage / shed / car tonight.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Nicely done sir!
    Try living in Epsom a 'cultural mecca' for your common or garden Pikey. Police won't touch them and when the Derby is on you had better nail anything you want to still own next week down or else it will be gone.

Comment

Bl**dy good job mate!!

I hate theifs an pikeys!

The local gypo's are well known to everyone an more an more people are gettin sick to death of them. Wouldn't be suprised if one day there van got torched.

hate the bar$tards.

Comment

Just wait till you have the road full of burnt out motors .........and the police won't go into the site
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

When the police legged it up the road, my guess would be that they were running away from the chavs, not towards them though.

Comment

Nope, they were going after them for sure.

There's a steam rally on a few miles away this weekend, and my guess is they're operating the 'fun' fair but dont want to pay to camp on the site so decided to wreck some common land instead.

Hopefully they'll be gone by next week.

Comment

###### grass.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

I have expensive stuff in a shed not a million miles from their squat.

I want the f**kers out of circulation ASAP.

Its not legal to shoot them, next best thing is plod.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post

Its not legal to shoot them, next best thing is plod.
                  I don't think it's technically illegal either. Grey area I would say.

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
                    Nicely done sir!
                    Try living in Epsom a 'cultural mecca' for your common or garden Pikey. Police won't touch them and when the Derby is on you had better nail anything you want to still own next week down or else it will be gone.
                    is epsom that bad? thought it was a nice quiet place? far enough away from sutton lol but yes when the do-as-you-likeys are in town apparently they will fight you for your shoe. but apparently its being racist if you call them pikeys. they are travellers, and local councils set aside land for them in croydon. i dont understand how pikeys are a race, its more of a group of thieves and con artists, who live in mobile homes as they steal enough to buy their homes.
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I think theres a distinction
                      Travellers move around the country living on public land, live there clean up and move on. got no problem with that, its a ancient way of life and good luck to them. Pikeys live where they like, drive untaxed Mercs and Beemers and leave crap everywhere they stay or just live off the council with the occasional laying a new driveway out of the goods of their hearts for little old ladies.

When I ran a shop on Epsom High street it was estimated that the shops lost around £500 worht of stock per month from the kids of one family nicking. There was 13 of them mind

Comment

Pikeys moved into a field near me last year, normally used by some local kids one of mine included for their quads ect. The farmer allows the kids but not the Pikeys. They were moved on in 24hrs {no plod required} folks here are a bit more direct especially when they have shelled out for a nice area.
                        Brian

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
                          Nicely done sir!
                          Green lane is up that way .....nasty place full of pikeys then again the one just outside dunsfolds main gate are a nasty mob ..........We went in there with a fire engine to put out one of their prefabs and they were trying to nick the ally off the pump while we put out the fire
                          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Had some trouble with some pikeys/travellers/scumbags in Tamworth last year.Nicked a bike of a little kid,so his dad and some mates round for a quiet word with these people and they ran him over with a Transit(more than once).Guy is in a wheel chair now.He is a local Tatooist and biker so his mates burnt down three of there Vans and they were moved on by plod.Some more tried to come to town later in the year but were stopped by plod and told that they could not be guarantee ther safety.
                            my life,my choice, my4x4

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                              is epsom that bad? thought it was a nice quiet place? far enough away from sutton lol but yes when the do-as-you-likeys are in town apparently they will fight you for your shoe. but apparently its being racist if you call them pikeys. they are travellers, and local councils set aside land for them in croydon. i dont understand how pikeys are a race, its more of a group of thieves and con artists, who live in mobile homes as they steal enough to buy their homes.
                              There used to be local land / common land in every town but most of it has been sold by local councils to developers. So hence no sites for travelers.

There is a big difference between travelers and pikeys.
                              If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

Working...
                              X