Car Tax Again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
    Yeah, isnt it just shocking how people come on the forum and post on something thats already been posted. These people need to stop having lives , and instead spend all their time here, reading every post. At the very least they should spend hours with the search button checking to make sure they dont repeat something. Its terrible, its awful, this sort of behaviour could lead to a breakdown of civilisation. The gall of the man !! how dare he.: We need to come down hard on these people and hopefully discourage them from ever coming back or becoming paying members. tongue2:

Bogus
    now you say what you mean !!

get right off the fence and stop being such a partisan !!
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
      Yeah, isnt it just shocking how people come on the forum and post on something thats already been posted. These people need to stop having lives , and instead spend all their time here, reading every post. At the very least they should spend hours with the search button checking to make sure they dont repeat something. Its terrible, its awful, this sort of behaviour could lead to a breakdown of civilisation. The gall of the man !! how dare he.: We need to come down hard on these people and hopefully discourage them from ever coming back or becoming paying members. tongue2:

Bogus
      I personally would rather spend a day helping someone who has used the search function, but not found what they want, rather than spend a second helping someone who can't be ar5ed to help themselves.

It wasn't even a coherent question, more of a rant with a question mark.

And as for paying subs, how many folk come here, ask a stupid question that's been asked a gazillion times before, get their answer, then pay their subs?

I'll continue to help and gripe as I see fit .
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post

I'll continue to help and gripe as I see fit .
        :marvin:

"Why stop now? just when !'m hating it"

:/marvin:
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
        X