Car Tax Again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Tax Again!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you've heard it all before but new news on car tax for large engined vehicles (above 2ltr) will be changed yet again.
    He is not happy with 2001 vehicles, now he wants to remove older cars off the road because we pollute more apparently?
    As much as love my surf i couldn't face a tax bill of £400 per year and just what value do these hold now, not much i bet!
    If car tax needs co2 output to tax you, our log books dont show it how would they band it.

i think the answer is:

by the time brown and his cronies get round to implementing this,he will have been deposed as leader,either by his own party or by an election.
    its widely recognised that the best way to kickstart a fragile economy is to reduce the tax burden.........whta happens when nobody drives anything anymore........tax on our shoes.
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

car tax

He could try, what about push bikes plenty of them around.
      Imagine the amount of tax he could collect.

Comment

i get the distinct impression there would be civil unrest if another huge ramp of taxes were foisted upon us.i would have to drive an untaxes car...........whats going to happen if a million drivers refuse to do so....
        the system would be overwhelmed !!

all this matters not to gordon brown.he has spent the last ten years whacking off our cash on quango's and regional asemblies and other assorted self congratulatory w a nkamania and now he is being shown as the scam he is.........did you know that a very good source quotes gordon as being "kept in the dark" over the feeling on the street.he doesn't(indeed has never ) driven,so he has no idea...just put it on his tax tab !!

for someone so high up ,allowing the wool to be so comprehensively pulled over his eyes,sort of shows him for the snooker ball gag wearing gimp he really is

and besides i dont really like him or his administration....can you tell
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
          i get the distinct impression there would be civil unrest if another huge ramp of taxes were foisted upon us.i would have to drive an untaxes car...........whats going to happen if a million drivers refuse to do so....
          the system would be overwhelmed !!

all this matters not to gordon brown.he has spent the last ten years whacking off our cash on quango's and regional asemblies and other assorted self congratulatory w a nkamania and now he is being shown as the scam he is.........did you know that a very good source quotes gordon as being "kept in the dark" over the feeling on the street.he doesn't(indeed has never ) driven,so he has no idea...just put it on his tax tab !!

for someone so high up ,allowing the wool to be so comprehensively pulled over his eyes,sort of shows him for the snooker ball gag wearing gimp he really is

and besides i dont really like him or his administration....can you tell

Stop beating around the bush will you ! Why cant you just come out and say what you mean

Alex
          Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
            Stop beating around the bush will you ! Why cant you just come out and say what you mean

Alex

sorry sir !!!

i promise to try and be more direct from now on.
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

And as for civil unrest, forget it, we are a nation of compliant sheep, watched over and controlled at all times. What happened to the days when students could be relied on for that sort of thing? We just roll with the blows these days, all beleiving that the government must be right. Im sure civil unrest would breach some Health and Safety guideline anyway and then we,d have the HSE Taliban to deal with. Maggie Thatcher started all this by creating a nation of homeowners, all too scared to rock the boat in case they lose their job and the means to pay for the precious home ( clever huh ?)
              Vote for who you like at the next election, but never vote for the incumbent, that might keep them on their toes
              Sucessive governments of both colours have got the Great British public exactly where they want them and nobody will relax that grip ever, in fact it keeps tightening. We are a nation of frightened sheep

Bogus
              Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                And as for civil unrest, forget it, we are a nation of compliant sheep, watched over and controlled at all times. What happened to the days when students could be relied on for that sort of thing? We just roll with the blows these days, all beleiving that the government must be right. Im sure civil unrest would breach some Health and Safety guideline anyway and then we,d have the HSE Taliban to deal with. Maggie Thatcher started all this by creating a nation of homeowners, all too scared to rock the boat in case they lose their job and the means to pay for the precious home ( clever huh ?)
                Vote for who you like at the next election, but never vote for the incumbent, that might keep them on their toes
                Sucessive governments of both colours have got the Great British public exactly where they want them and nobody will relax that grip ever, in fact it keeps tightening. We are a nation of frightened sheep

Bogus
                i mjust afraid of this alex.we berate youngsters for behaving badly,and this is traded on by our present,(infact possibly since the end of the war)
                administration.what will happen though ??

it will come to a point where we wont be able to afford the running costs of a car.what happens then ??, do we return to horse and cart,does that then mean the govt will send tax collectors to our house !!!

some times it seems that the only way to get your point across is to risk your "money", besides if you cant afford to work ,what do you have to lose.the biggest hurdle (imho) to propogating unrest is communication.
                very occasionally an idea takes place and via the www manages to run half way round the world,true or not !!

i firmly believe, within my lifetime some civil unrest could occur because of ...money !!
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

but obviously not tonight as top gear is on.....
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by REBEL View Post
                    I know you've heard it all before but new news on car tax for large engined vehicles (above 2ltr) will be changed yet again.
                    He is not happy with 2001 vehicles, now he wants to remove older cars off the road because we pollute more apparently?
                    As much as love my surf i couldn't face a tax bill of £400 per year and just what value do these hold now, not much i bet!
                    If car tax needs co2 output to tax you, our log books dont show it how would they band it.
                    Holy fcuk, not this again! Another badly written and incoherent rant about something that obviously hasn't been researched... I despair!
                    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                      Holy fcuk, not this again! Another badly written and incoherent rant about something that obviously hasn't been researched... I despair!

LETS TALK INSURANCE, RED BUTTONS AND THERMOSTATS.

gave me the chance for a minor rant anyway.
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I think roof racks and anti roll bars..now let me see........... If I take............
                        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                        Tony

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                          LETS TALK INSURANCE, RED BUTTONS AND THERMOSTATS.

gave me the chance for a minor rant anyway.
                          Why Gra, you didn't mention ball bearing smoke fixes
                          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Yeah, isnt it just shocking how people come on the forum and post on something thats already been posted. These people need to stop having lives , and instead spend all their time here, reading every post. At the very least they should spend hours with the search button checking to make sure they dont repeat something. Its terrible, its awful, this sort of behaviour could lead to a breakdown of civilisation. The gall of the man !! how dare he.: We need to come down hard on these people and hopefully discourage them from ever coming back or becoming paying members. tongue2:

Bogus
                            Сви можемо

Comment

so if the tax disc was on a conveyor belt??........................ ....................

Comment

Working...
                              X