@ Koi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BushBuster View Post
    OK, so I pay my £15 subs and the £3 for the advert. I send a message with the PayPal payment and I follow-up with an Email. Please forgive me, I thought at least I'd get a response to my 'reasonable' enquiry (above). Not very good at all.....
    Koi, I'm not be pedantic but for those who haven’t or don’t use the ‘For Sale’ sections much, maybe a slight change in Sticky wording, like in the following.

Original:
    Place your add as normal and once the fee is received your add will be made live.

Suggestion:
    Place your add as normal and once the fee is received your add will be made live at the earliest opportunity. Please note: This could take a few minutes, a few hours or under certain circumstances a few days, so please bear with us.
    The guy that bought my Surf is a potential for the parts. If he buys them there will be no need for the ad to be posted. Hopefully I'll find out later today and let you know either way.

As for the banter, well some may be justified... just a shame that one member had to resort to disguised bad language.
    So let me get this right. I'm may be missing something here!

He didn't actually post an ad in the For Sale section for Nigel to see, he just paid for it?

He then asks Nigel why the ad that he didn't post isn't available for viewing?

He also asks why people have been so gentle and not slaughtered him and then blasts Bibs for slaughtering him!

Priceless! I love these threads!
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

im still thinkng....................... ..
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        im still thinkng....................... ..
        you keep thinking i have lost the will to live
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi View Post
          Be fair Nigel, that lonely little brain cell has to work hard for it's living

'ill get me coat
          Last edited by That Ruddy Squirrel; 19 July 2008, 14:58.
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Koi View Post
            well thats just plain inconsiderate nigel. i mean i have lots to do you know. when is it you intend "giving up", will it happen soon...do i need to use paypal !!

good god im losing the will to live as well
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

So.....just to get things clear, if I paypal you my subs today does that mean I can't roast you for not anwering me yesterday?......Sod it ..... I'll do it tomorrow then.
              I just love all the reactions to a 'richard' ....pity we cant have the reactions and the banter without having 'the original'. OK, I know that is impossible and is probably a verry stupid thing to say but I think most will know what I mean
              (the doors are now wide open, I'll get me coat!)
              Did I mention I have a BLUE one
              Tony

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                Sorry I missed your thread, otherwise I would have told you to fuc off
                My sentiments exactly .... bang on Brian !!!!

Buddy ya maybe surprised to know some folk will be disappointed their ads are live before they realise it ! n some take just a little bit longer
                Where's the

ps. didn't know ya were on call Koi !!!!!!!!!!!
                how very dare ya not be at ya PC 24/7

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!!
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                  Sorry I missed your thread, otherwise I would have told you to fuc off
                  How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

koi

worked out that paypal thing....quite easy realy...even for me..dosh en route
                    Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                    Tony

Comment

Well thanks to this thread, I’m now late for work but it was worth it, one of the best threads ever. Many thanks to all.
                      Roy
                      When ya stop having fun, Ya start getting old

Comment

Working...
                      X