@ Koi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Koi

When can I expect my 'Parts For Sale' advert to be released? PayPal was completed at around 14:30 yesterday.
    If it ain't fun it ain't worth doing!

Originally posted by BushBuster View Post
    When can I expect my 'Parts For Sale' advert to be released? PayPal was completed at around 14:30 yesterday.
    OK, so I pay my £15 subs and the £3 for the advert. I send a message with the PayPal payment and I follow-up with an Email. Please forgive me, I thought at least I'd get a response to my 'reasonable' enquiry (above). Not very good at all.....

Comment

Not very patient are you?

I am sure he will get to it as soon as he can.
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Having been out all day Sunday and not getting home til 2230 hrs and out this morning at 0700 hrs returning home now I really didnt have time to get to my mails, i do apologise for having a full time job and a social life.

Oh and i can't find your add under the parts for sale section, where did u post it.
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi View Post
          can't find your add under the parts for sale section, where did u post it.

Comment

[pulls up a deckchair, hands Koi and Bibs a cool drink ]
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Having been out all day Sunday and not getting home til 2230 hrs and out this morning at 0700 hrs returning home now I really didnt have time to get to my mails, i do apologise for having a full time job and a social life.

Oh and i can't find your add under the parts for sale section, where did u post it.
              Bibs:
              Amazing. As soon as I post a 'snotty' I get responses.... And yes, I am patient, what I can't abide is poor or lack of communication.

Koi:
              Thanks, I posted under "Parts For Sale" under the title in my Email. If you can't find it let me know and I'll re-do it

Edit: and I do appreciate that you need time & space for yourself. But, hey I didn't see anything in the process to say "wait! Admin is away and he will do it on his return"...
              Last edited by BushBuster; 16 July 2008, 19:02.

Comment

Honestly. You should be ashamed of yourself. Having a social life indeed.................

Comment

As soon as I post a 'snotty' I get responses....
                  Well................, just going into pedant mode for a moment, there was actually a fourteen minute gap between the first snotty post and its response.

Comment

Says something about the rest of us, here, waiting for a reply.

Doesn't it?
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Bibs:
                      Amazing. As soon as I post a 'snotty' I get responses.... And yes, I am patient, what I can't abide is poor or lack of communication.

Koi:
                      Thanks, I posted under "Parts For Sale" under the title in my Email. If you can't find it let me know and I'll re-do it
                      Actually no - I aint been on here since 14th an that was one of the first threads I read so wind ya neck in. I waited 24hrs to get an advert activated on MCN. So on a forum run by people that have day jobs as well - thats a ###### quick response.

Comment

D'ya know, I'm really disappointed. I thought you guys would have really slaughtered me, but you've been so gentle

Comment

D'ya know, I'm really disappointed. I thought you guys would have really slaughtered me, but you've been so gentle
                          Sad git alarm was operational.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
                            Sad git alarm was operational.....
                            Classic.

Comment

post the add up now and i'll make it live

at some point
                              Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                              My choice
                              Back off

Comment

Working...
                              X