@ Koi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we feel a vote coming on ?
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by BushBuster View Post
      D'ya know, I'm really disappointed. I thought you guys would have really slaughtered me, but you've been so gentle
      You only need to ask and we will do our best for you......
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Please Nigel....I know I ask every year and it is probably in the search thingamejig but how do I renew?
        I know you sent me a reminder and that was so kind especially as you are so busy and have all these unreasonable demands on your time and of course you have to answer all these inpacient folks, and try to understand us poor folks who do have trouble spelling correctly....so if you could just spare me a moment of your time .... at your convenience of course...no rush, I promise I will try to remember your pearls of wisdom for next year.
        Thank you everso much....sorry to be a newsence...but I dont want to loose my star....who knows I might even upgrade if that is not too much trouble and you can spare me the time...dont interupt anything ...especially work..I would so apreciate it
        Many thanks
        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
        Tony

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires View Post
          Please Nigel....I know I ask every year and it is probably in the search thingamejig but how do I renew?
          I know you sent me a reminder and that was so kind especially as you are so busy and have all these unreasonable demands on your time and of course you have to answer all these inpacient folks, and try to understand us poor folks who do have trouble spelling correctly....so if you could just spare me a moment of your time .... at your convenience of course...no rush, I promise I will try to remember your pearls of wisdom for next year.
          Thank you everso much....sorry to be a newsence...but I dont want to loose my star....who knows I might even upgrade if that is not too much trouble and you can spare me the time...dont interupt anything ...especially work..I would so apreciate it
          Many thanks
          so what you trying to say then Tony......
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Many thanks
            visit http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/payments.php
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
              Actually no - I aint been on here since 14th an that was one of the first threads I read so wind ya neck in. I waited 24hrs to get an advert activated on MCN. So on a forum run by people that have day jobs as well - thats a ###### quick response.
              ohhhh wot bike??

Comment

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1140
                Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                My choice
                Back off

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                  ohhhh wot bike??
                  The R1 is going coz got offered an 04 Repsol Honda for a bargain price. Not havingmuch luck though - well apart from spammers and dh.
                  How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

But thats just too easy......

Comment

Koi, I'm not be pedantic but for those who haven’t or don’t use the ‘For Sale’ sections much, maybe a slight change in Sticky wording, like in the following.

Original:
                      Place your add as normal and once the fee is received your add will be made live.

Suggestion:
                      Place your add as normal and once the fee is received your add will be made live at the earliest opportunity. Please note: This could take a few minutes, a few hours or under certain circumstances a few days, so please bear with us.
                      If it ain't fun it ain't worth doing!

Comment

Originally posted by BushBuster View Post
                        Koi, I'm not be pedantic but for those who haven’t or don’t use the ‘For Sale’ sections much, maybe a slight change in Sticky wording, like in the following.

Original:
                        Place your add as normal and once the fee is received your add will be made live.

Suggestion:
                        Place your add as normal and once the fee is received your add will be made live at the earliest opportunity. Please note: This could take a few minutes, a few hours or under certain circumstances a few days, so please bear with us.
                        sure driving a 2.4 u understand things take time??lololol

Comment

thank you all for the links...unfortunately I dont have enough in my paypal a/c and I want to pay more than the £15 and the links appear to only give the £15 option via c/card/paypall...how do I pay more??
                          Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                          Tony

Comment

Top up the paypal account??
                            My other cars a QUAD
                            (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                            http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

thank you all for the links...unfortunately I dont have enough in my paypal a/c and I want to pay more than the £15 and the links appear to only give the £15 option via c/card/paypall...how do I pay more??
                              For a min there I thought you were serious....

Comment

paypal to toyota@hiluxsurf.co.uk and by pass the link
                                Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                                My choice
                                Back off

Comment

Working...
                                X