No announcement yet.

xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool, give me a shove towards the end of the week, I tend to lose my train of thought and forget things easily!
    Yippee-Kay-Ay, Melon Farmer.

Comment

Get it fixed then sell it and buy a PS3!

Comment

BACK ON TRACK!
        Ive just had an email saying my XBOX is on its way back to me, I should have it back by Thursday.

Great news, your Xbox console has been shipped and is on its way back to you! You should receive this within the next 7 days.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Most odd. That makes three people I know in as many days have their 360's die on them. Has there been a certain update released for any games or anything? I dunno as I am still playing gta4. I only just make it out into the real world each day.
          Yippee-Kay-Ay, Melon Farmer.

Comment

Mines been funny for a while. Had to clear the CACHE a few times & format the Drive. Lately it stopped loading the game then just froze
            (\__/)
            (")_(")

Comment

my ps3 is working fine

Comment

Originally posted by marky View Post
                Mines been funny for a while. Had to clear the CACHE a few times & format the Drive. Lately it stopped loading the game then just froze
                That is what mine did when the DVD Rom went pete tongue!
                Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                  my ps3 is working fine
                  So is mine...sat next to my Wii which is next to the 360 which are both working fine!!

*fingers crossed*

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                    So is mine...sat next to my Wii which is next to the 360 which are both working fine!!

*fingers crossed*
                    I sold my Wii to buy the PS3, 80GB model so it can play PS2 games
                    Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

when i got my PS3 there was only the 40GB available you can change the disk to any size! the only down side ive found is there is only 2 USB posts on my model!!

Comment

Originally posted by Djandco View Post
                        I sold my Wii to buy the PS3, 80GB model so it can play PS2 games
                        Originally posted by hiroler View Post
                        when i got my PS3 there was only the 40GB available you can change the disk to any size! the only down side ive found is there is only 2 USB posts on my model!!
                        Same here, had to get a 40gb model. Which after 11 games is getting shockingly filled up!! An after playing metal gear 4 i wish i had a 60gb model to play Metal gear 2+3 again!!

Comment

Got My XBOX back on Friday with New Motherbard & DVD Player as both showed to be faulty in Microsofts repair centre. YIPEE
                          (\__/)
                          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
                            get a usb hub. usb rule states that you can have 120 usb devices attached. therefore, as long as there is enough power for the devices, they will all work. ps3's run linux anyway, so im pretty sure if you get a **powered** usb hub, you can plug in as many as you like
                            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                            X