Mobile Phone warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bargepole View Post

Thx I.d sussed that one but my Birmingham cousin upgraded and gave me her old one 3s as her kids were sorted. Trouble is its like me all singing and dancing and mine is so simple it only took me a year to decide to look for the instructions and stop shouting into it cos I didnt know the incoming volume was set on low until hubs decided to find me the instruction book that I.d thought was terms and conds and I thought perhaps they don't bother with instruction books for idiot proof cheap ones. cutting to the chase I gave the freebie to him cos it was so brilliant but then I borrowed it to take pictures and now it won't upload them cos our xp pc doesn't recognise the phone (installed 3s cd) Think (been told by friends) I need a media card reader for the pc but do just need to state model of 3s phone or the type of memory card and where's the cheapest place to get one? No 3s phone shops near me. Wouldn't mind but he's "not allowed "a mob at work, doesn't like mobs but needs to modernise imp
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Comment

Working...
    X