No announcement yet.

Failed the MOT!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no need to apoligize, im just tryin to help by giving advise on what testers will go off and why they might fail something, dosent mean i agree with it all, but there the rules vosa give out and what you have to apply when testing, if i can help anyone with reasons or with what can pass and fail i will, but if eveyone wants me keep me gob shut i will lol

Comment

Originally posted by pete-w- View Post
      no need to apoligize, im just tryin to help by giving advise on what testers will go off and why they might fail something, dosent mean i agree with it all, but there the rules vosa give out and what you have to apply when testing, if i can help anyone with reasons or with what can pass and fail i will, but if eveyone wants me keep me gob shut i will lol
      Its damn useful having an MOT bloke here mate!

Theres a lot of tiny things that some people might consider not important but if its enough to get the big red ticket!!!

With the amber sidelight thing, i can understand if you come across a retard they might mistake it for an indicator so i can see the point to having certain colours! At least ive been told before it goes off again!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
        Problem is, If im IOTW who will take my advice seriously
        Hmm, can anyone else spot the slight flaw in that sentence.

p.s: Rod, did you never notice that they used to alternate on/off?

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
          Its damn useful having an MOT bloke here mate!
          I'll second that. You've helped with the specifics on many occasions Pete.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
            Hmm, can anyone else spot the slight flaw in that sentence.

p.s: Rod, did you never notice that they used to alternate on/off?
            Hmmn, I dont see any flaws mate! perfect grammer an spelling.... Dont know what you mean!

Comment

Working...
            X