Asymmetric front end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surf-wejd View Post
    thats funny so do i, but i never see anyone at all, but that may be due to me going up there at midnight!!!
    Midnight? Is that a good time to go 'dogging'? (Walking the dog, I meant.)
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
      Tidy job Andy. Have you got a drawing for your bashplate?
      I have it somewhere.

Andy looks, good but I liked it with just one side infilled. Very Jap looking a bit reminiscent of the skyliners running air rams through a headlight housing.
      Brian

Comment

andy come on mate sort it out.im liking the n/s but you really have to sort out the o/s,or at least make it out of the same size/colour steel.it looks a bit chav.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
          I have it somewhere.
          that drawing is patented.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
            andy come on mate sort it out.im liking the n/s but you really have to sort out the o/s,or at least make it out of the same size/colour steel.it looks a bit chav.
            It is the same colour, its the same sheet! 4mm ally sheet in fact.

As far as the same size... well, why? Have you never heard of 'form following function'? Obviously not a Bauhaus adherent.

BTW Mark, still waiting for your addy -again! (Me having deleted it - again!)
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post

As far as the same size... well, why? Have you never heard of 'form following function'? Obviously not a Bauhaus adherent.

didnt they sing wild in the country(or was that bow wow wow
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

form following funtion,no never heard of it. waht you need is a noice big tubular front bumper with that bash plate intergrated into it at the bottom.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                  didnt they sing wild in the country(or was that bow wow wow

Neither. They did stuff like 'Bela Lugosi's Dead'. Goth before Goth was coined.

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                    form following funtion,no never heard of it. waht you need is a noice big tubular front bumper with that bash plate intergrated into it at the bottom.
                    Tell me more.

Mudsurfer said it has the looks of a Comp Safari. What do you reckon to going for the full on Dakar look? You know, the wedge back end and louvred sides...

Oooohh, I did a little wee.

Comment

Tell me more.

Mudsurfer said it has the looks of a Comp Safari. What do you reckon to going for the full on Dakar look? You know, the wedge back end and louvred sides...

have you the balls to chop it??????but yea it would look feckin ace.
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Well no, Idont have the balls to chop it (which would be a start).

You know what I mean though? Chopped like yours, then the back filled in from roofline to tail in a slope. Like a fastback surf. With aerospace hinged doors on the side and tools and shit stored inside, and loads of mock sponsorship stickers, and a big V8, and louvres, and biig lights, and Sparco alloys and big ATs, and WRC seats with sixc point harnesses, and painted Tango orange.....

Ooops, another little wee...

Comment

You know what I mean though? Chopped like yours, then the back filled in from roofline to tail in a slope. Like a fastback surf. With aerospace hinged doors on the side and tools and shit stored inside, and loads of mock sponsorship stickers, and a big V8, and louvres, and biig lights, and Sparco alloys and big ATs, and WRC seats with sixc point harnesses, and painted Tango orange.....

hey where did you get the tango orange paint scheme from????? but yea i do know what you mean.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Get a first gen and install a roll bar , then build a fiberglass sloping back ......stick in a v8 and your there
                            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Tell me more.

would be nice if you could chop the surf and fit one of these tonga hard tops

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Hi-lux-...080528118a5790

Comment

Mark's on my wavelength...

2nd Gen, V8, Dakar body, orange.

Anyone wanna buy a (well used) kidney?

Comment

Working...
                                X