Asymmetric front end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asymmetric front end

I will panel the other side, but only the bit where the indicator was, to the line of the bashplate. Looks cool slightly asymmetrical I think

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

It has a look of a comp safari truck about it like that......

I like the Silly-car behind you, peering out "I'm a Toyota too....."
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

I LIKE it........

I am gonna need a bash plate like that I think where did u get that one Andy or is it a home brew...?
      One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Funnily enough, if I was aiming for a 'look', thats the look I'd go for - or if I was brave enough to chop the back into a wedge shape, a full on Dakar look

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
          I LIKE it........

I am gonna need a bash plate like that I think where did u get that one Andy or is it a home brew...?
          Thats an 'Outrageous Offroad' item. Designed by me, fabricated by a legend in his own lunchtime - or Surfenstein in other words, from stainless sheet. Its a tough as hell, and looks the bizz!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
            Thats an 'Outrageous Offroad' item. Designed by me, fabricated by a legend in his own lunchtime - or Surfenstein in other words, from stainless sheet. Its a tough as hell, and looks the bizz!
            Yeah it looks amazing.....
            I will have to design something like that.....
            Might buy u a pint on a meet to get u to help me with the design....

I will need to speak to surfenstein anyway when I get a little money again as I want him to make me a stainless chrome snorkel...

I am gonna need some stickers soon too..
            I am selling a few more things on ebay and then in a week or two to three I am wanting forum stickers, (so get ur design cap on) and various website ones oh yeah and black TRD ones to cover the old little surf stickers as someone took them off and left a lot of scratches....
            One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Funnily enough, if I was aiming for a 'look', thats the look I'd go for - or if I was brave enough to chop the back into a wedge shape, a full on Dakar look

Tubular steel rear bumper - that may be all you'd need.......

Comment

The dakar look does rock!!!

Looks mean mate
                More Lift.
                More Tyres.
                More Engine.

Comment

Just made a small plate for the other side, just to fill the hole left by the indicator.

Maybe I'll fit a 90 degree antenna mount there for a CB aerial. The spare wheel carrier is a cr@p groundplane. If I bond that panel to the bumper, its probably gonna be better.

Comment

Just made a small plate for the other side, just to fill the hole left by the indicator.

Maybe I'll fit a 90 degree antenna mount there for a CB aerial. The spare wheel carrier is a cr@p groundplane. If I bond that panel to the bumper, its probably gonna be better.
                    Looking nice - on the CB bit - would the alloy roof rack act as a decent ground plane??

Comment

looks good andy well done m8

Comment

Maybe I'll fit a 90 degree antenna mount there for a CB aerial. The spare wheel carrier is a cr@p ground plane. If I bond that panel to the bumper, its probably gonna be better.

Looking good .
                        PS: I take my dog on the hills 4 or 5 times a week & I still have not crossed your path
                        Last edited by madison; 30 May 2008, 16:03.
                        Live the dream.......

Comment

Tidy job Andy. Have you got a drawing for your bashplate?
                          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

[quote=KERRSURF;454365]Tidy job Andy. Have you got a drawing for your bashplate?[/quote]

Its definately not a drawing for a bash plate its made of steel or something.....
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by madison View Post
                              Looking good .
                              PS: I take my dog on the hills 4 or 5 times a week & I still have not crossed your path
                              thats funny so do i, but i never see anyone at all, but that may be due to me going up there at midnight!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X