Step this way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
    Yup it would normally sit under the vehicle with that keyring valve faceing down, you have to push it inwards to let the water build-up drain out, it's spring loaded, there's a ball bearing type pressure relief thing at one end of the tank, which has a rubber cap/grommet thing stuck in it, and at the other end is the pressure switch, and to the side of that is the small bore air feed,
    ill be sorting it out soon as vatch sends me the diags and will probably have plenty of questions knowing me first of which will prob be how do i pipe it up
    well its just as well i have sketched out. how to wire it up but also how to pipe it up too.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
      the water drain is the one with the key on it and that should be at the bottom.the swith is the pressure cut off/saftey switch and the other valve is used when the compressor breaks down and you have no air you simply plug it into another source.
      so is there a sort of blow-off valve then, my big comp has one i think?
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

well its just as well i have sketched out. how to wire it up but also how to pipe it up too.
        Your a star mate, sorry were crossing posts here

Comment

so is there a sort of blow-off valve then, my big comp has one i think?
          what will happen is the valve in the bottom will blow off if the pressure reaches a critical limit,but apart from that the pressure switch cut the comp in and out.this is switched to earth by the way ian,
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Thanks mate! i'll wait and cast me eye over the "plans" although one thing comes to mind straight away, the tank/comp has small bore pipe and the ram and regulator valve shane sent me has a larger bore (fitting), there are three tappings in the ram all 1/8th bsp (i think) but i'll post some pics tomorrow so you see what i mean,

Comment

Thanks mate! i'll wait and cast me eye over the "plans" although one thing comes to mind straight away, the tank/comp has small bore pipe and the ram and regulator valve shane sent me has a larger bore (fitting), there are three tappings in the ram all 1/8th bsp (i think) but i'll post some pics tomorrow so you see what i mean,
              thats ok ian the pipes in the comp and reservoir are 1/8th so all you need to do is reduce the port size in the ram and reg using push fit reducers.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

thats ok ian the pipes in the comp and reservoir are 1/8th so all you need to do is reduce the port size in the ram and reg using push fit reducers.
                Magic

Comment

Working...
                X