my truck is no more :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
    does anyone need any bits for their truck? i have a well looked after engine, mint recaro seats with no rips at all or worn areas at all. mk3 alloys and AT tyres etc etc lol
    Sorry to hear about this mate and trust you aren't hurt at all. Hopefully the polo driver will have learnt his lesson, and will think twice before doing anything like this again.

If you do decide to scrap the truck due to insurance not paying up then i'd be interested in the recaro's as mine are not wearing to well

Comment

yea i reported it to the flith and the police aswell and also his insurance company. i have a handful of witnesses too so.

does anyone need any bits for their truck? i have a well looked after engine, mint recaro seats with no rips at all or worn areas at all. mk3 alloys and AT tyres etc etc lol
      Tony there is a guy wanting a decent set of recaro's in the parts wanted section.I'm sure you will sell most of the other parts especially the engine in good working order
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

may be ill get a 3.0 surf if i can find one as nice as my one was. if not then may be a gmc suburban, or a old 90s mustang or camero. i only use my car on saturdays and sundays usually.
        Ohh Suburban! the old school ones are aaaaawesome!! Shockingly massive!

Sorry to hear of the w**ker mate! Hope things get sorted for you soon!

Comment

sorry to hear about ya truck, some real a**oles around, would be inerested in e.c.u if its available.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
            Ohh Suburban! the old school ones are aaaaawesome!! Shockingly massive!

Sorry to hear of the w**ker mate! Hope things get sorted for you soon!
            if its toooo big then its not for me! but should definately have some front end protection.

cheers guys!
            i think it will be good if i get another surf though

what annoys me though is that ive just had the whole truck going over, and had nippes fitted to everything so it can be maintaned. as well as a new brake bias on the rear that was like £200 from toyota.
            when i got this car, i said to myself if i look after it then it should look after me.. so ive used genuine toyota bits where i can
            the front pads are brand new as well :/
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Sorry to hear about your troubles. If you decide to break it I'm deffo interested in the engine as mine went pop two weeks ago. mail me on srday@tiscali.co.uk if you decide to break it.

Comment

if its toooo big then its not for me! but should definately have some front end protection.

cheers guys!
                i think it will be good if i get another surf though

what annoys me though is that ive just had the whole truck going over, and had nippes fitted to everything so it can be maintaned. as well as a new brake bias on the rear that was like £200 from toyota.
                when i got this car, i said to myself if i look after it then it should look after me.. so ive used genuine toyota bits where i can
                the front pads are brand new as well :/
                i smashed mine up too it stud for 3 years if ya love a truck
                put it back one the road
                if ya fancey some other surf go for it
                theres aways a way of fixxing it dude
                am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Working...
                X