No announcement yet.

What Are We All Going To Do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

christ,i really fancy some anarchy in the uk(real not sex pistols)

my dear wife whom without i would dress in rags and drive untaxed cars,likened us all to lemmings,every so often committing hari kiri and bringing a sense of perspective back to things.....but she didnt say anything about getting me a v8!!
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
      Oh $hit!

oops...........
      I imagine I wont get them before the weekend then?

Whats the price for the two delivered, whenever you can get em?
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        christ,i really fancy some anarchy in the uk(real not sex pistols)

my dear wife whom without i would dress in rags and drive untaxed cars,likened us all to lemmings,every so often committing hari kiri and bringing a sense of perspective back to things.....but she didnt say anything about getting me a v8!!
        Are you still on the Night Nurse then?

Comment

nah !!!!

this is just normal old me,but with a new perspective on things.i gave up the fags and since then me head seems a little clearer and several voices have disapeared,its quite quiet today....for now..........
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
            I imagine I wont get them before the weekend then?

Whats the price for the two delivered, whenever you can get em?
            I can still get them next day, as long as there are some in the country you'll be OK.

PM me your addy, I can get them sent direct for you.
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

just wait cause in the near future the RMT will be calling a strike so the rail network is gonna suffer alot of disruption because of Networkrail wanting to change all our terms and conditions and pay structure
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

im self employed so will be balloting myself to see if i want to strike for better terms and less hours etc......its going to be a close thing
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Been saying for years for this goverment to be overthrown, parlament destroyed and starting again with a goverment FOR the people.

Comment

Originally posted by christopoher murphy View Post
                    Been saying for years for this goverment to be overthrown, parlament destroyed and starting again with a goverment FOR the people.
                    the guy that tryed that last time

his head is still kept in a box
                    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Beats Mr Brown then. He keeps his head up his ar$e.

Comment

Cheers Andy - that's another laptop ruined by coffee!!!

Why don't we get some celebs to make the same complaints we do? They'll get loads of PR, the papers will get into it, the media will go loopy and the government will have to pay attention as the people that give them loads of cash are the ones making the noise.....
                        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
                          Cheers Andy - that's another laptop ruined by coffee!!!

Why don't we get some celebs to make the same complaints we do? They'll get loads of PR, the papers will get into it, the media will go loopy and the government will have to pay attention as the people that give them loads of cash are the ones making the noise.....
                          Probably because there aren't many celebs that have been affected by the 10p tax rate changes. and they probably claim back all their fuel costs, council tax etc and a lot of em will be non domiciled anyway.. in fact, minted.
                          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

classic

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
                              Probably because there aren't many celebs that have been affected by the 10p tax rate changes. and they probably claim back all their fuel costs, council tax etc and a lot of em will be non domiciled anyway.. in fact, minted.
                              This is the point, no one who is in a postion to change anything, as actually been that hard hit by whats going on, its all financial issues, if you have lots of cash, you won't feel the pinch yet.

The only thing that affects these people is property prices, and investments, and look........

....what a surprise, the only action being taken by the govnmt is to suck up banks and subsidise there morgage and cash worries to avert a housing price or back crash.

They think we are stupid, maybe we are.
                              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                                This is the point, no one who is in a postion to change anything, as actually been that hard hit by whats going on, its all financial issues, if you have lots of cash, you won't feel the pinch yet.

The only thing that affects these people is property prices, and investments, and look........

....what a surprise, the only action being taken by the govnmt is to suck up banks and subsidise there morgage and cash worries to avert a housing price or back crash.

They think we are stupid, maybe we are.

not all true
                                but very wisely wrote

my dads minted and he is feeling the crunch a lot harder than we are

my dad stands to lose everything
                                this is a result of what were on about
                                why do you think i feel so strongly about it

and he is not the only one
                                2 lorry firms have just gone under after 100 years of trading
                                both were famerly run
                                both lost everything

trust me i know many that are loseing everything they have
                                wont be long i will be looking after my dad

Comment

Working...
                                X