No announcement yet.

What Are We All Going To Do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it cant be that bad, we are all still here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Baldy 69 View Post
      Send the baseball capped chav's to the middle east & the rest of the scrounging b*stards with em, bring back conscription and get these lazy useless t**ts off our street.

Like other members here I have served Queen & country in N.Ireland, Germany etc, and I am pi**sed off with being screwed to the wall by this government, it is costing me a 1/4 of my monthly salary just to get to work, I am out of the house at 5.30am every morning and get home at 5.30pm.

I am worse off now than I was 5 years ago, somone in this country needs to stand up to this goverment and blockade the fuel depots, the transport company I use in my job has had to put his prices up 3 times in the last few months.

I am in a catch 22 situation, I can't afford to run the Surf, can't afford to change it, perhaps I should feign disability and get a mobility car!

Thats better rant over.
      not all people on disability can have a mobilty car or have a disabled drivers badges so you might be worse off again

Comment

the petrol in poland is the same price as here... our polish driver used to earn £50 a week and had to travel to russia to fill up... then smuggle it back to poland.

he was in the Polish army on National service where his weapon was a 1960's AK47, which he shared!!...

he's only 24, but was one of the hardest working blokes we've had... always willing to help out...

he lived with his girlfriend in rented accomodation and didn't recieve any "handouts"

(he got the exact same pay rate as our other 7.5t drivers (£9.45ph i think))
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

9.45 an hour !!!!

christ and i complain on my rate !!
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
            9.45 an hour !!!!

christ and i complain on my rate !!
            it's a low pay, long hours industry...

Comment

i have a mate who works for a well known coach holiday firm.he gets on a basic week about 250 quid for a 60 to 70 hour long week.he relies on making his money up in other ways,excursions tea machine,tips etc,i got out of driving a while back it seemed to much work for not enough money.
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

i have a mate who works for a well known coach holiday firm.he gets on a basic week about 250 quid for a 60 to 70 hour long week.he relies on making his money up in other ways,excursions tea machine,tips etc,i got out of driving a while back it seemed to much work for not enough money.

i've doen £40k on £6.45 an hour a few years back!... but that was before WTD came in and full weeks away from home.

i know of owner drivers doing 13-14hr days 6 days a week and after fuel, van hire etc, they gross £300... not worth it, but stuck in franchise deals.

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
                  the petrol in poland is the same price as here... our polish driver used to earn £50 a week and had to travel to russia to fill up... then smuggle it back to poland.

he was in the Polish army on National service where his weapon was a 1960's AK47, which he shared!!...

he's only 24, but was one of the hardest working blokes we've had... always willing to help out...

he lived with his girlfriend in rented accomodation and didn't recieve any "handouts"

(he got the exact same pay rate as our other 7.5t drivers (£9.45ph i think))

i get £8.75 an hour
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
                    i get £8.75 an hour
                    christ on a bike i get over 3 times that plus 40 p a mile and i aint got no cash left at the end of the week !!
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

i'm on roughly £10.40 a hour but the way things are
                      going i may be looking for alternative work
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

christ on a bike i get over 3 times that plus 40 p a mile and i aint got no cash left at the end of the week !!

youz rich then gizza job
                        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

You can't keep on improving the standard of life infinatly, people get lazy when they have it easy.

Civilisation develops in waves, I quite honestly think we're on our way down a trough.

Everyone to well informed to have a big war and reset the counter and population. Poverty is the only way to make the majority of people inventive and work hard.

Depressing? Yup. But its how the few control the masses to keep themselves in nice houses.

I liked MadMax, I've got plans for my Interceptor V8, lets go for it.
                          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

thats just it dave i aint rich,in fact you and val have got more cash than me !!!

my mortgage(s) are 1800 quid a month,the gas, lecky, water sewerage,council tax etc all add up to leave me enough to run(just about) a 17 year old clunk.......i aint rich dave but might be one day if i carry on with the nose/grindstone stuff !!!!
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                              I've got plans for my Interceptor V8, lets go for it.
                              Does it have 2" longer ProComp front shocks? Eh? Eh?
                              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                                Does it have 2" longer ProComp front shocks? Eh? Eh?
                                Oh $hit!

oops...........
                                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                                X