fuel shortages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuel shortages

bp on about closing fuel lines due to strike n alot of garages running outta fuel ffs watch fuel go up again n veg oil n upto 70 oil platforms to close n could take a month or more to get back to normal

ive already seen diesel at over £1.20 a litre at a texaco round here.

Comment

Its been over £1.20 here for a few weeks.

Some of Scotland has shortages already, but watch the morons panic buying down here push the price through the roof as demand pushes it up!
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

bugger, need to get a full tank of unleaded for the modeo tomorrow. Will leave earlier to deal with panic buying quese
        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Im one those people that will get diesel what ever happens like the NHS staff ect as the funeral directors and crems still need to run .

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy View Post
            Im one those people that will get diesel what ever happens like the NHS staff ect as the funeral directors and crems still need to run .
            places to go...........corpses to burn........... lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy View Post
              good point, ma chaos works for NHS so if it gets too bad I can buy fuel with her

Comment

I can't afford to buy the stuff anyway, let alone panic buy it... What a sodding shambles when the whole country could grind to a halt over the pensions in one plant... It's pathetic.
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I imagine as they're dealing with BP, its gonna hurt us a lot more than it hurts them!
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                    I imagine as they're dealing with BP, its gonna hurt us a lot more than it hurts them!
                    any disruption to the fuel supply chain is an excuse to disrupt the general public. The cost of lost production and profit has to come from somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
                      bp on about closing fuel lines due to strike n alot of garages running outta fuel ffs watch fuel go up again n veg oil n upto 70 oil platforms to close n could take a month or more to get back to normal
                      BP have not mentioned closing any fuel lines. They may be forced to close the Forties pipeline which supplies around 30% of UK raw fuels. That means 70% of refined fuels are still available. They'll import the rest.

Garages are running out of fuel because ar$eholes are panic buying.

It could take up to a month to re-start if the Refinery was cold, it will not be cold.

The place has shut down before, just never in a planned manner.

Get a grip folks it's not the end of the world.

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                      Explain please?
                      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by pete-w- View Post
                        ive already seen diesel at over £1.20 a litre at a texaco round here.
                        £1.16 at Morrisons here, but I don't need diesel anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos View Post
                          any disruption to the fuel supply chain is an excuse to disrupt the general public. The cost of lost production and profit has to come from somewhere
                          BP won't lose any profit, it'll merely be deferred.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                            £1.16 at Morrisons here, but I don't need diesel anymore.
                            That's the outlet profiteering, not the oil companies. The cost price of fuel has not risen for months.

Comment

£1.16 is still a freekin disgrace, mr brown is an ass and needs to get his shit together quick lol

Comment

Working...
                              X