No announcement yet.

Anyone wanna have a fuel pump party?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do we have to bring a fuel pump to this party? or will a bottle of white and pack of fosters do
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
      do we have to bring a fuel pump to this party? or will a bottle of white and pack of fosters do
      You don't have to bring either, but bringing the latter would sure make the day more enjoyable

@BDT, missed spences call tonite (had to go out on some family business), did try to ring him back when I got in, but all I got was the snotty BT tart telling me my call could not be answered. (dunno if spence screens his calls, but my no: is witheld so he may just not have answered it coz it's caller id-able). I'll deffo be in tomorrow nite though so hopefully we can speak then.
      Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by L3Mm1n6 View Post
        You don't have to bring either, but bringing the latter would sure make the day more enjoyable

@BDT, missed spences call tonite (had to go out on some family business), did try to ring him back when I got in, but all I got was the snotty BT tart telling me my call could not be answered. (dunno if spence screens his calls, but my no: is witheld so he may just not have answered it coz it's caller id-able). I'll deffo be in tomorrow nite though so hopefully we can speak then.
        dont know if he does tbh,if so just ring him back on another phone??

Comment

No worries BDT, I'll ring him tomorrow when I get in from work, it was gone 9 when I got in tonite anyway and I don't really like ringing people after 9.
          Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X