No announcement yet.

Recipie help (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you can get a good piece of meat, about 1" thick, done very rare, needs no sauce. The flavour of the meat is enough.

If you want something different, try home made gourmet fishcakes. I do stuff like prawn & salmon, or prawn & crab, though smoked haddock and mackerel work really well too. Serve with beans and fried egg for traditional, or with asparagus and sweet chili sauce to impress a lady
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
      Tomato ketchup.

Anyway, screw the steak, get a load of Stella, a couple of mates and some loose women and have a three day party.
      At last, a decent suggestion. Just been looking through the thread. By god, the others are goinna turn him into a wuss by the time they've done. Whatever happened to the staple diet of chips, chips, and beans on toast?

Oh, and I forgot chips.

Comment

2" thick fillet steak cooked rare, topped with 1" of haggis then a 1" of pâté
        Drizzled with a Drambui Sauce

Normal called a Bonnie Prince Charlie Steak.

Stater off roast peppers and goats cheese with pesto.

A massive case of beer and a bottle of Glayva perfect meal
        Last edited by yoshie; 18 April 2008, 15:24.
        Brian

Comment

Sounds good to me, just leave off the sauce. There's enough blood in a 2" thick rare steak to do that job. Mmmmmm... getting hungry, but off for a curry and beers tonight.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
          X