Customer Service Center
    Baired Avenue
    Dundee DD2 3TN
    Freephone 0800 505555

Our Ref 8444964

14th April 2008

Dear Mr Ya*****

Thankyou for contacting us.

I,m very sorry that you,re unhappy with the resent increase in price of Pura Vegetable Oil. I can understand why you,re disappointed.

Please let me assure you that we aim to be competitive and offer our customers quality products at the best possible prices. Unfortunately there are occasions whe our suppliers increase there prices , and we have no choice but to pass on these costs to our customers. In this case , global shortages due to increase demand and poor harvests have resulted in us being unable to further absorb the higher costs . However if we recive any price reductions from our supplires, then we immediately pass on these savings to our customers.

Thank you again for taking the time to ask us about this. If theres anything eles you,d like to know , i,d be very happy to help.

Yours sincerely
    For and on behalf of Tesco Stores Ltd

Richard Waters
    Customer Service Manager

You should reply to him and tell him to buy a dictionary with the profits from the 100% price increase! Customer service manager too!
    Ebay search item 230357761354 !

Comment

Originally posted by Garygadget View Post
      Tesco
      Customer Service Center
      Baired Avenue
      Dundee DD2 3TN
      Freephone 0800 505555

Our Ref 8444964

14th April 2008

Dear Mr Ya*****

Thankyou for contacting us.

I,m very sorry that you,re unhappy with the resent increase in price of Pura Vegetable Oil. I can understand why you,re disappointed.

Please let me assure you that we aim to be competitive and offer our customers quality products at the best possible prices. Unfortunately there are occasions whe our suppliers increase there prices , and we have no choice but to pass on these costs to our customers. In this case , global shortages due to increase demand and poor harvests have resulted in us being unable to further absorb the higher costs . However if we recive any price reductions from our supplires, then we immediately pass on these savings to our customers.

Thank you again for taking the time to ask us about this. If theres anything eles you,d like to know , i,d be very happy to help.

Yours sincerely
      For and on behalf of Tesco Stores Ltd

Richard Waters
      Customer Service Manager

just ran this through babylon translator and it came out thus,

dear sucker,

mr tesco has got to buy mrs tesco another carribean island.please stop complaining to us we couldnt care less,we only made 3 billion quid profit this year,hardly enough to keep us in rose petals to be thrown at our feet and swans for our feasts,

yours insincerely

thieving barstewrads tescos
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        just ran this through babylon translator and it came out thus,

dear sucker,

mr tesco has got to buy mrs tesco another carribean island.please stop complaining to us we couldnt care less,we only made 3 billion quid profit this year,hardly enough to keep us in rose petals to be thrown at our feet and swans for our feasts,

yours insincerely

thieving barstewrads tescos

Love it haha

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny77 View Post
          You should reply to him and tell him to buy a dictionary with the profits from the 100% price increase! Customer service manager too!

customer service manager? bollox!! I know a few folk who work in that building and they are ALL csm's

amazing, managers for £6/hour
          Toot! Toot!

Comment

I find it hard to believe that a manager of any kind will use a comma instead of an apostrophe, fail to put a space after the very first word in his letter, not be able to spell 'recent', 'supplier', 'else' 'there's' or 'when', use 'there' instead of 'their', put a space in front of a comma, and not capitalise an 'I' when referring to themselves.

That's primary school English he's got wrong there!

I think I'll forward this to his boss, see what they have to say about it.
            Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

We are suckers cause we pay their prices. Ive just sold my beloved surf and wifes vitara simply because its no fun anymore if we are getting our pants pulled down over fuel.
              Kite Surf

Comment

Working...
              X