Coil Spacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Mate

Would You Personally Get The Procomp Es9000 From Supatrux Or The Ones From Milner The Link You Sent Was For Es3000 Whats The Difference Between The Es3000 And The Es9000 AM I RIGHT IN SAYING THE ES9000 ARE BETTER FOR OFFROAD WHICH WOULD YOU RECCOMEND I DO 80% ON ROAD AND THE OFFROAD I DO DO ISNT EXTREME USAULLY CAMPING FIELD MAYBE A BIT MORE DONT WANT TO BE BOUNCING ON ROAD

Thanks
    Jon
    Last edited by BAV1; 8 April 2008, 19:11.

Comment

I think the es3000 are a bit more forgiving so might suit your needs better.

I can't comment on the other shocks from Milner so maybe price would be the decider for me but I don't think they would be much of a difference really.
      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

What Do You Mean By More Forgiving A Better Alrounder Where The S9000 Are More For True Offroaders

Thanks For All Your Help Finally Know What Im Doing

Im A Pc Engineer And Webdesigner If You Ever Need Anything Just Let Me Know And I Will Happy To Return The Favour

Cheers Jon

Comment

I think the 9000's a firmer so perhaps better suited to heavier offroad impacts.

It might be worth having a poke round to see if you can find other brands to compare first before spending your hard earned. Old Man Emu are a great brand as well.

probably come down to cost, so to keep it standard height with a decent comfort level shouldn't cost the earth.

cheers for the offer too, i'll keep it in mind.
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

no probs mate will take a look around now i now what i need

i do full remote pc support over the web if you have broadband in case you where wondering about distance

thanks again

Comment

Working...
            X