Roughtrax Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roughtrax Springs

Do the Roughtrax +2" springs really give a 2" lift and are they uprated in any way or do they drop back to +1"?

Cheers, Nick
    "The force will be with you, always!"

Better with the land crusier springs from milliners much cheaper 3" of true lift and much stronger.
    Brian

Comment

i think you will only get 1.5" of lift overall from the springs from roughtrax unless these new ones they got now give a true 2" of lift
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

There new ones are amazing! give a solid 2" lift, had them on mine for a few months now an absolutly no sign of sagging.

Comment

these are the roughtrax +2"

with +2" shocks
          If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

Originally posted by legendgamesmaster View Post
            these are the roughtrax +2"

with +2" shocks
            Very impresive how did you do that, thought my eyes were going funny there for a minute
            www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

its three images, resized to match (ish) at the wheel centres, made into an animated gif in ImageReady (adobe, stablemate of photoshop) with a blend between them.
              If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                Better with the land crusier springs from milliners much cheaper 3" of true lift and much stronger.
                has anyone had an MOT with LC springs fitted?

just with them being to big for the upper seat I wondered if the MOT man had anything to say about it.
                Toot! Toot!

Comment

had mine done twice now and passed ok
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post

just with them being to big for the upper seat I wondered if the MOT man had anything to say about it.

If they are turned to fit properly then the slight spring overhang from the cup is ok. as long as they are seated properly.
                    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post

I have. Failed first time as they weren't sitting in the cups properly. I took them home, re-seated them, and he passed them. Did advise that I should try and get bigger cups if possible as the originals are a tad too small really.
                      Paul </Slugsie>
                      Immortal.so far!

Comment

is it the top or bottom that the LC springs that dont seat rite?

Comment

Top just turn them so the overhang is to the front of the truck it will stop it from rubbing the shock.
                          Brian

Comment

Cheers for the replies chaps I already have OME +2" but they are a bit tired after 3 years of use. The downside is they are about £58 each spring to replace!

Cheers, Nick
                            "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Two MOTs on LC springs, no problems. No shock rubbing either. If I was to be critical I'd say they are too firm for an unloaded truck, but when you load it up, they are perfect.
                              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                              X