Nokia help............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nokia help............

Mrs lurch downloaded a picture from a magazine, the picture downloaded ok and she saved it, then the phone shut off and when you try to turn it back on it shuts itself down again. Any help would be appreciated as it is only 4 months old, xmas pressie. Its a nokia 6300. We think it had a virus sent with the picture,
    we are going to take it to a phone shop tommorrow, but any free help would be
    great. Thank you.
    Working at last.......

Charge the battery.

p.s. xmas was THREE months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      Charge the battery.
      The battery was only charged last night, but will try it if you think it would help.
      Working at last.......

Comment

Have you tried a spare memory card in it ?

Have you given it full shutdown and restart ?

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

p.s. xmas was THREE months ago.[/QUOTE]

Yes but i bought it before xmas, and you know how impatient women are.....
          Working at last.......

Comment

i've got 3 Nokias at the moment...

1 turns off when it feels like it
            2 has a battery life of 3.5 minutes
            3 has a crackly earpiece so i can't actually make a call on it! (and GPS which can't find satellites!)

i keep saying i'd never have another,but somehow they keep coming my way!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post

Trev
              you'll have to let me know how to do that to a woman Trev and i'll try it on the Mrs but forget to restart tho....
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Have you tried a spare memory card in it ?

Trev
                Did not have a memory card in it and have pulled battery out and put the sim card into another phone, and thats working ok..
                Working at last.......

Comment

What happens if you put the sim card back in and replace the battery ?

Comment

yes,buy a sony!

Comment

The nokia symbol comes up and then goes off then the screen lights up twice (blank) and then shuts off again.
                      Working at last.......

Comment

Right have put it on charge and the screen is flashing on and off, but only dim light up (dont say a word, anyone...) bit reluctant to leave it on charge overnight, i am going to contact the people who sent the picture tomorrow. and if it is shagged they can pay for a replacement.
                        Working at last.......

Comment

You take it back tomorrow, and take the Yeti with you - with his toxic arse they will rapidly sort it out for you

Comment

You take it back tomorrow, and take the Yeti with you - with his toxic arse they will rapidly sort it out for you
                            If only it was that simple, i would have used his 4r5e to hold up a few banks by now......
                            Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by LURCH View Post
                              Mrs lurch downloaded a picture from a magazine, the picture downloaded ok and she saved it, then the phone shut off and when you try to turn it back on it shuts itself down again. Any help would be appreciated as it is only 4 months old, xmas pressie. Its a nokia 6300. We think it had a virus sent with the picture,
                              we are going to take it to a phone shop tommorrow, but any free help would be
                              great. Thank you.
                              if i re call correctly what you could try is this hold the power button the call button the * and the # all at the same time the phone will boot up and will do a master re set

Comment

Working...
                              X