im going into business.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im going into business.

hope koi and the rest of the other mods dont mind me putting this up.mods please feel free to remove.
    as many of you know ive been toying with going it alone and starting a business doing what i love and that is fabrication.an oppertunity has arisen and im gonna go for it.so if anyone wants anything for their trucks just let me know.for full off road fabrication from mild to extreme.
    www.overfab.uk

Good luck mate and well done. Money can't compare to boucing out of bed in the morning becuase you can't wait to get to work. You are about to join the most exclusive club in the world.
    Brian

Comment

Good move Mark - hope it all pans out for you !

(Any chance of a 90% discount for @rse licking ? Or will you take Tesco vouchers ????)

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

good luck m8 with venture

Comment

good luck mate
          Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Nice one Mark! Good luck to you!

If you're looking for an outlet, Vicki and myself have some retail / wholesale / e-marketing experience and would love to help.

Also... you'll be looking for someone to do your signeage and stickers...

PS - Will you be producing the 'Apache' bashplate? Will I get design royalties?
            Last edited by Apache; 17 March 2008, 15:36.
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Good luck Mark, really hope you do well, nothing beats loveing your work, better than a dam good pay rise,
              cant say i had quite the same enthusium for plumbing but there was a certain satisfaction
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Best of luck Mark

Comment

nice one mark, i'd be up for a pair of rock sliders like the ones you sold to stromforce. that attatch to the original mounting points

Comment

I would also be up for a set does anyone have any pics of the rock sliders??

Comment

Dude that is fantastic!!!!!

Greatest of luck with it mate - I'll be getting some orders soon!!
                      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

As said above I wish you all the best of luck... I love it when people start businesses doing something they love and it all comes together!
                        More Lift.
                        More Tyres.
                        More Engine.

Comment

nice one dude !!!good decision, sure i'll be ordering parts soon

good luck with the venture
                          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Well done Mark.

I've been self employed for nearly 6 years and I really REALLY couldn't see myself working as an employee to someone else ever again.

Now get a simple catalogue together and get cutting metal!
                            Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Good on ya Mark.One thing you need to look at making and thats some cups to go between the chasis and l/cruiser springs so they sit right.
                              You should make a killing mate on parts
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                              X