No announcement yet.

All our problems solved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I don't mean to be pushing any political horse. Just what you expect from Labour?? Their whole philosophy is flawed, I said it above, you only get more of the ones you help. I'm not saying do not help 'the poor' in some way, but conserving is the name of the game that needs to be played.

How many of you at some point had something go wrong with the car, and didn't at that time have comfortable funds to fix it immediately? Every time labour spends the money the Tories had saved up, then when the Tories get back in power we have hard times - which people then think is the Tories fault!

Back to Fuel:-
    Diesel, an oil derivative, is the principal fuel for commercial vehicles. Its current UK price is approximately £1.10/lit, of which diesel duty makes up around 50.35p/lit – considerably more than the EU average of 24.97p/lit. Diesel prices rose by 20% in 2007 and the Chancellor of the Exchequer has scheduled a further 2p/lit rise in March 2008. On top of this, fuel prices also include 17.5% VAT. Diesel is also known as Derv, or ultra-low-sulphur diesel (ULSD). In the future all diesel will be sold as a 5% bioblend on forecourts as part of the government’s commitment to meet its 2010 Renewable Transport Fuel Obligation (RTFO).
    Live like ur gonna die, because ur gonna

Comment

Working...
    X