No announcement yet.

intercooler fitted top mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yours looks nice and colourful though alot of silicone pipes as well no wonder it cost over a ton looks very good though i couldnt afford that at the mo been on the sick for the past 6 weeks (hernia opp)im now well skint had the same toyota emblem myself on the front of the bonnet until some little t**t snapped it off last week wouldnt care it had been on over 2year and noone had touched it,just the 405 estate roof bars to do b4 i go back to work next monday got a pair off ebay for £15+p+p used nitromorse to strip them off black paint wire wooled them then buffed to a nearly mirror finish should look good when fitted will match all the other chrome and much nicer than plain old black.
    cheers
    mick

Comment

Thats what ya get if you live long enough Ant!! colourfull!!! hope it did'nt give you a headache

i stuck the wrong pic on Mick, i already had the hoses in that pic, it's the big silicon ones that cost me loads, also had to make a pipe up so i could tip the oil in,
      i know that skint feeling, i've been skint ever since i bought the dam thing,
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
      X