• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaron i have put a reply in your parts wanted post
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by averyaaron1979 View Post
      nice to know that there's a local owner to me too, atleast i can have some fun.
      should see the truck running around soon, you wont miss it.
      with the mutt in the back as he's going to need a fair bit of training this summer.
      Sorry mate but I hear Mitsy is already married lol. Anyway welcome to the Forum we'll recognise your truck easier if you get a blue star, thought I'd mention it before Yoshie
      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos View Post
        Sorry mate but I hear Mitsy is already married lol. Anyway welcome to the Forum we'll recognise your truck easier if you get a blue star, thought I'd mention it before Yoshie
        i am sure my other half will be happy to hear that one!
        stupid question what's with the blue star?

by easy to recognise i have the original twilight runner decals on it. haven't made my mind up yet if they stay or go.

Comment

blues stars available here http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1140
          Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by averyaaron1979 View Post
            thought i had better introuduce myself before i start posting on here, asi have just bought a imported 2nd gen 3.0td surf. i wouldn't rate the dealer, though he's not local to me, bit of an a***e really.
            picked up a m reg green 3.0 td auto surf, but i have no idea of what model as some thieving beggar nicked all the badges off the back end. she's reasonable mileage at 91,000 k's when i bought her and paid just over the 3 grand on here.
            the dealer was an ass and tried to bull me over certain things, i don't admit to know much about surfs ( my old man knows about toyotas after working for them as service manager a few years back ), but to try and say that the foglight wasn't fitted due a fussy mot assessor is a joke! said the bloke whinged as it was n't fitted right for him. shame there's no fixing points already made for it!!

so know i am going to tidy it all up and hopefully have some fun.

bought the surf as i where i live isn't the best!! did live tewkesbury until the floods and took the wise decision to move halfway up a hill, shame that if it rains it floods route to and from work and if it snows they shut the hill off due to useless drivers getting stuck. one of which had a 4x4 anyway. think it was a new disco.

couple of quick questions, will i be able to run biodiesel in the surf without any problems?
            also where can i get the rubber seals thact go in between the front arch extensions and the wing?? mine have perished and could do with a new set.

the second is that does anyone know if there's a window switch that will fit the centre consol where the coin holder clips in to run the rear window, as i have a dog.

thanks
            aaron
            Hi
            Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

hi and welcome to the surf emporium of pleasure(it is ok to say that isnt it andy)
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
              X