F.A.O Apache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.A.O Apache

Could you do me some stickers of just the two bloodhound Silhouettes that is without any lettering ganged up on a sheet.
    if so how many would be most economic ie. 10

BTW.For peoples information on an old thread
    No matter how many times the incorrect information is repeated, it remains incorrect. If you don't know the right answer, remain silent. The "W" in 5w30 does not mean weight. Never has and probably never will.

The SAE classifications characterises the viscosity at low and high temperature of the lubricant. The grade is given by two numbers separated by the letter W (meaning winter).

The first number, followed by W represents the low temperature viscosity, 5W, 10W, 15W... the lower this number, the more fluid at low temperature the oils, the easier the engine starts.

The second number gives the high temperature viscosity: 30, 40, 50. The higher this number, the more viscous the oil when hot.
    Trust your Hound.

Yes, that wouldn't be a problem.

I'll take a look at the graphic tonight. What overall length do you need?
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
      Yes, that wouldn't be a problem.

I'll take a look at the graphic tonight. What overall length do you need?
      I don't understand what you mean by overall length The graphics need to be the same size as before. Does the attached pic explain? but getting as many on as possible. Sorry if this sounds vague but I am finding it hard to explain, without knowing the width of sheet you work on.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Taliesins; 5 March 2008, 12:28.
      Trust your Hound.

Comment

Generally, the rolls I use are 600mm wide, but I dont cut right to the edge because the vinyl can pull from the backing. I can 'fit' the graphic to the vinyl in any orientation, though the software has a 'best fit' function.

What I am getting at is because the graphic is now a vector, there IS no native size as such, just a bunch of co-ordinates. What I need to know is how long is the bloodhound part of the graphic you have on your wheelcover so I can make sure I cut that bit the same size as the ones you have. I can then set the size in the cutter software and let it do a 'best fit' to the width of the vinyl.

Looking at the pic you attached, just let me know the length of the dog from nose to back foot that you require, the cutter will do the rest.
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          Generally, the rolls I use are 600mm wide, but I dont cut right to the edge because the vinyl can pull from the backing. I can 'fit' the graphic to the vinyl in any orientation, though the software has a 'best fit' function.

What I am getting at is because the graphic is now a vector, there IS no native size as such, just a bunch of co-ordinates. What I need to know is how long is the bloodhound part of the graphic you have on your wheelcover so I can make sure I cut that bit the same size as the ones you have. I can then set the size in the cutter software and let it do a 'best fit' to the width of the vinyl.

Looking at the pic you attached, just let me know the length of the dog from nose to back foot that you require, the cutter will do the rest.
          I see I'l measure when I get home and let you know.
          Trust your Hound.

Comment

Working...
          X