No announcement yet.

Bl@@dy passports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it also helps as to what time of year you renew. Did mine in October and it was back in four days!! Couldn't believe it when it arrived that quickly.
    Mike G

Comment

Originally posted by Slugger View Post
      Not sure if it helps but i have just renewed my passport, if you fill out the form as normal and take to the post office for an extra £7.00 you can fast track it and they gaurentee you will get it back within 10 days. Mine only took 8 days. You have to send your old one with it and i know you said yours has been through the wash , but surely they can see from the remains that it is/ was a passport and a genuine reason for renewal. Hope you get it sorted in time for your trip.

Paul

Thats exactly what i did, but because i can't return my intact valid passport i fall into a special catagory (sold it, shippin in ileagals general dodgy t~at) and i quote ' don't hold your breath it could take weeks)

ive paid the flights as well
      www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Tallyman View Post
        I think it also helps as to what time of year you renew. Did mine in October and it was back in four days!! Couldn't believe it when it arrived that quickly.
        Didn't need to renew it Bl@@dy wife washed it
        www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
          Didn't need to renew it Bl@@dy wife washed it
          silver lining you can do the kent lanes
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
            silver lining you can do the kent lanes
            That is defo my contingency plan dave

But ive paid my flights so i will be flyin in from luton, is that ok
            www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X