Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 24Seven View Post
    Also claiming to supply winch bumpers to the MoD now, uumm
    I seriously doubt it, maybe he meant to say, "i test fitted one for the military and gave them a prototype, they never came back."

This is my bumper fitted and as it arrived - http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u...inch%20bumper/

I seriously considered taking it to where i used to work and putting it on a load test rig to see what it would actually stand up to.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post

This is my bumper fitted and as it arrived - http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u...inch%20bumper/

Love the quality finish

I will save using that picture for now Joker.
      I Love Wales

Comment

hey up guys, sorry to hear about your mis fortunes with this 4x4rus gadgy, but id like to point out that this so called military application is a bit wrong, we use our own fabrication and design teams to to sort things like this out, how ever it would be intresting to find out to which millitary he was adapting it for,and for what application as the chances of being british military are slim to anerexic
        UBIQUE

Comment

To save me having to join yet another forum, you may use this / copy it as you wish.

If they are fitting winch bumpers to MoD vehicles, they can post pics unedited. They dont have to 'remove details' from the photos. Thats bullshit. If there was anything remotely classified about the vehicles, 4x4Rus wouldn't have photographs of them.

How do I know? (I hear them ask...) Well, I worked for the MOD for 21 years on many (sometimes highly) classified projects. You would probably be arrested, or at the very least be severely reprimanded if you took photos of anything with any level of classification of 'restricted' or above.

As for using the MoD as validation of your product, if they haven't asked them, I suspect they would consider that as a bit naughty. Personally, I hope their quality and attitude has improved significantly from Dave's experience, or I would be very concerned about the MoD's procurement process in this case.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

If that is the standard of their work I would be verry surprised if they did do work for the MOD. I have registration as a supplier to MOD, NATO and, USAF and the hoops I had to jump through to get that..........
            I smell something and it aint horse sh1t!
            Did I mention I have a BLUE one
            Tony

Comment

but dont forget....matt (24/7) is being ..now what was it..oh yes..

slanderous

excuse me whilst i go change my pull ups

i appeasr to have filled these ones with pee after (re)reading the whole goddam thread again

4x4rus

4x4usrabunchoflyingcheatingnot modbutshoddyworkmanshippeoples

bunch of arses

(do hopethis thread is working its way towards other forums)
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
              X