4x4rus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x4rus

as some of you may know i have been having an ongoing dispute with 4x4rus over the fitment and quality of my winch bumper which they fabricated ,
    since november they have been promising me partial return of my money [£150 to rectify the bumper, same old story cheque is in post etc and even less believeable stories ie no cash,
    after several times anne as promised val the money she wont return phone calls or emails
    so friday i spoke to her [anne 4x4rus] and she promised that money had been put into vals account,i then spoke to the MD mike who said the money was paid into vals account,
    guess what ??? yes your getting the hang of there working practises now
    so monday no money shows up [once again ]
    so tuesday i decide to email mike [MD]SAYING I AM NOT WILLING TO ACCEPT THE £150 I WANT THE WHOLE £450 AND FOR THEM TO COLLECT THERE BUMPER,and if they did not i would take them to small claims court,
    phoned later to confirm they received email and to ask mike what he was going to doabout the above situation ,
    guess what he was busy and would phone me when he was finished poor fellah must still be busy
    have kept emails from where i took the truck to them to make sure the bumper was a snug fit [why when i think of 4x4rus ,snug fit , i get a picture in my mind of clown boots,
    and all correspondence with them,
    have given them till friday till i start the legal wheels in motion
    what i need now is pics of winch bumpers fitted to surfs [snug fit only lol]
    and any pointers on what i should do to present my case and what else i should claim for ie loss of earnings cheers in advance
    dave
    Last edited by joker??; 5 February 2008, 23:04.
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Sh1t

sorry to hear its gone pete tong mate!

I'll get you a shot of my winch bumper after the body lift to show how much of a gap is left after 40 mins work an 1.5" body lift!!!!

I think they have shafted you - the product was of poor quality! They had thousands of pounds of buisness at there feet an they kicked it away! Shame.

I wouldn't get too crazy on what to ask off them if the matter does go to court. If its excessive you maybe looked apon 'unfavorably' So just be honest - work out what its cost you in real ££ an if they dont give you the £450 + collect the bumper then be prepaired for sh!t to the ze fan.

Good luck mate!

Comment

Sorry to hear about all the hassle.
      My suggestion would be to let the pros do their job and hire a solicitor, I think you can reclaim his/her costs from the plantif.
      Good Luck.
      私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Do you have any pics of the shoddy bumper?
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Good luck with it Dave.
          www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Good luck Dave
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
              Do you have any pics of the shoddy bumper?
              yes will post some up unless someone puts up link to old pics ,
              body to bumper about 3" gap plus not powdercoated as stated that it was by 4x4rus

Comment

its easy dave.go and spend your 90 quid out and file a claim under that goods and services act

"goods must be of amerchantable quality"

besides you have enough old links on here to back up any claim,get nero to dredge som up
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I think Graham's spot on there mate! All the old posts on here and people who've seen it such as me and him could well prove your case in court!

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                    its easy dave.go and spend your 90 quid out and file a claim under that goods and services act

"goods must be of amerchantable quality"

besides you have enough old links on here to back up any claim,get nero to dredge som up
                    afraid it looks like i aint got no choice other than to take this route,
                    wheres the pope when you need him
                    aint worried about the £90 squid now gra feel like there taking the #### its made it personal , lucky im a passive sort of guy

Comment

Originally posted by tintin View Post
                      I think Graham's spot on there mate! All the old posts on here and people who've seen it such as me and him could well prove your case in court!
                      cheers alan

100.17 miles to 4x4 rus from my house @ back times twice +1saturday [£105]
                      will be claiming for that as well
                      Last edited by joker??; 5 February 2008, 23:49.

Comment

Got to claim it all mate!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
                          afraid it looks like i aint got no choice other than to take this route,
                          wheres the pope when you need him
                          aint worried about the £90 squid now gra feel like there taking the #### its made it personal , lucky im a passive sort of guy
                          i didnt wait that long before

i was owed a substantial amount of money,and after two weeks of constant calls and no cash i issued a claim in the small claims.the job was taken out of my hands,they were threatened with bailiffs etc,and eventually a £11 000 debt grew to over 15 000 by the time the costs etc were added on,would use the small claims route every time
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Check this out Dave.......

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/i...aims/index.htm

Alan

Comment

Originally posted by tintin View Post
                              have looked at these sites cheers

i hope there gonna be grateful for all the publicity there gonna get
                              Last edited by joker??; 6 February 2008, 00:05.

Comment

Working...
                              X