No announcement yet.

4x4rus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well you have enough support/evidence(according to our legal man who said,"i reckon he should have there pants down ,they sound proper (cannot repeat word but rhymes with stunts)

im quite sure 4x4ruseless will find that a bit of bad publicity is worth its weight in poo)
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

latest email 4x4rus are collecting bumper end of feb , full refund, well we will wait and see ,will be keeping email just in casehave put court proceedings on hold
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Spamming the Landcruiser forum now as well Tut Tut

http://www.tlocuk.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3678
        I Love Wales

Comment

Hehe, as Gra said ages back... bad publicity spreads. You didn't beat about the bush with your reply!

I bet they wish they'd treated Dave a bit differently now... rotfl:
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by 24Seven View Post
            Spamming the Landcruiser forum now as well Tut Tut

http://www.tlocuk.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3678
            nice subtle touch matt.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
              Hehe, as Gra said ages back... bad publicity spreads. You didn't beat about the bush with your reply!

I bet they wish they'd treated Dave a bit differently now... rotfl:

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
              nice subtle touch matt.
              Thanks

We dont have Apache and MattF over there to rough them up so I had to speak up a little
              Last edited by 24Seven; 12 July 2008, 18:06.
              I Love Wales

Comment

Thanks

We dont have Apache and MattF over there to rough them up so I had to speak up a little
                Maybe a link to this thread might be informative...
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
                  Maybe a link to this thread might be informative...
                  I will save that for later, if needed
                  I Love Wales

Comment

Thanks

gosh !!!!!!!!!!

a bit of bad publicity,ah well serves em right
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

lol nice write up matt ,wonder if there l/c bumpers fit better than there surfs[doubt it ]

Comment

Think I hit a nerve

Originally posted by 4x4ruswarwickltd
                        if i were you id get my facts straight before you carry on these bumpers are a military application as i make them for them the person who had the bumper you refer to had every chance i wont take to slanderous comments like this
                        I Love Wales

Comment

jeez they've got a ###### cheek.

For the record this is their reply to the comments i mailed them, lots of opportunity for me to have mine put right then, straight from their email:
                          ______________________________ __

Sent: Fri 07/12/2007 14:46
                          To: ianshrubb@tesco.net
                          Subject: RE: Website contact: Hilux Surf winch bumper

Hi Ian

Send the bumper back. It was free of charge.

Many thanks

Ann.

______________________________ __

Sent: Fri 07/12/2007 13:14
                          To: ANN BUTLER
                          Subject: RE: Website contact: Hilux Surf winch bumper

It has arrived in the last few minutes, first impressions are that the packaging was poor, if there were meant to be any fixings included they are missing. The bumper finish appears damaged, the end caps do not line up correctly. I'm out this afternoon but feel free to email me back if you would like me to comment further later on tonight or tomorrow.

Ian
                          I like this bit too:
                          Originally posted by 4x4ruswarwickltd
                          hi ill post some pictures once ive removed th miltary details from the picy we have several club members who are very happy with our products can i just say that 4x4 r us dont exist antmore we are 4x4ruswarwickltd we took over from them last april
                          30th May 2007 was when I made the 2nd contact with them once i'd worked out when they could have a vehicle for test fit for 2 weeks. I wouldn't admit to taking over a month before that. I'm pretty sure they've always advertised as a family run business anyway, and the people i dropped my surf off with in June 2007, I'm pretty certain were the same people i spoke to in February 2007 at the TOR/donnington show. Not opnly that, but if their name has now changed why did mine and dave's bumpers both come out in november/december with the old name on?

If anyone over there wants to see copies of their emails to me get them to get in touch. The pics of how mine arrived, hence the comments i mailed them, are in my photobucket account still too.
                          =========
                          =SOLD UP!=
                          =========

Comment

Think I hit a nerve
                            well thats a definite nerve strike matt !!

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
                            jeez they've got a ###### cheek.

For the record this is their reply to the comments i mailed them, lots of opportunity for me to have mine put right then, straight from their email:

I like this bit too:

30th May 2007 was when I made the 2nd contact with them once i'd worked out when they could have a vehicle for test fit for 2 weeks. I wouldn't admit to taking over a month before that. I'm pretty sure they've always advertised as a family run business anyway, and the people i dropped my surf off with in June 2007, I'm pretty certain were the same people i spoke to in February 2007 at the TOR/donnington show. Not opnly that, but if their name has now changed why did mine and dave's bumpers both come out in november/december with the old name on?

If anyone over there wants to see copies of their emails to me get them to get in touch. The pics of how mine arrived, hence the comments i mailed them, are in my photobucket account still too.
                            im thinking that a counter strike may be in order ian.he has given 24/7 the "dont be slanderous" line......slanderous about what exactly.

it seems quite apparent that 4x4ruswarwickorisitthesamebugg eredifiknow

are in fact one and the same,and would it be in their commrcial interests
                            to try and expand on this indignation they feel at being castigated for the previous owners (ie themselves) errors.

ho hum any ways off to companies house to find out if its
                            a. ltd
                            b. registered
                            c. if so who the directors are,got nowt else to do
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Also claiming to supply winch bumpers to the MoD now, uumm
                              I Love Wales

Comment

feel free to use this picture on the l/c forum matt ,
                                lol that is the bracket that held the bumper on to the truck ,quality workmanship [not]
                                this bumper was fitted at warwick by 4x4rus i have not altered those fitting holes and was only noticed when i took it off to return to them,
                                was fitted at the end of 2007 and returned to 4x4rus early this year 2008,

slanderous !!!!! bring it on

Comment

Working...
                                X