Camskill - p.s. Ive lost my mind!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post

Id say a 4" lift an maybe some tw*ting of anything that gets in the way an those on stock type offset rims would be fine an dandy!!
    hmmm...

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Get the beasts on then worry about it mate. Seen some 2.4 (non turbo) pick up runnin 35's. Mind you they might have different gearing.

Just leave the house 30 mins earlier for any journey and i'm sure they will be fine

the smiley might be spinning at same speeed
      www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by smiffy View Post
        the smiley might be spinning at same speeed
        lol
        DOOOO IT
        DO IT

Cant wait to see this on 35's!! I wish I had put 33's on as my old muds were 285/85 I think which is nearly 33 ? they didnt rub too much and I only got 1.5" body lift and they were better on the motorway. if you got a hammer you'll be fine!

pics pics pics
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

it must be coming up to pics time.

come onnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
          "disinclined to acquiesce your proposition - NO"

Comment

pics please ??????

Comment

Tyres are in the hands of the local fitters - there packed at the moment so they will be ready tomorrow.

Awesome news is the guy who runs the place has a Dodge ram! He lives local an said to save me messin around he will drop them off tomorrow after he finishes work

LEGEND!

Smiffy - ive seen 2.4 N/A pickups on 35's too mate! Theres one for sale on elite4x4 at the moment!

If they can run them then the surf must be able to do something with them!

I was going back an forth in my head for sooooo long 33s - 35's I couldnt make up my mind - i dont know why i went with 35's but f**k it! I dont care if its slow, i dont care if its useless!! This truck hasnt been built for practicality! I already cant get in any carparks! My dad had to give me a lift so i can visit my mate in hospital cuz i cant get under the barrier - even the local megabowl has a limit bar - sh!t happens. I'll live with it - an while i am! Im gunna be lovin it

ohh - had some kid shout "Nice truck" crazy loud at me whilst driving back today

LOVE IT!!!!

Comment

2.4 N/A would HAVE to be lower geared to turn 35s, surely!

I mean, a 2.4 N/A must be (to quote JC) "like an asthmatic sitting on the dashboard blowing at you through a straw".

I know you dont need huge power offroad, but you do need SOME!
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Tyres are in the hands of the local fitters - there packed at the moment so they will be ready tomorrow.

Awesome news is the guy who runs the place has a Dodge ram! He lives local an said to save me messin around he will drop them off tomorrow after he finishes work

LEGEND!

Smiffy - ive seen 2.4 N/A pickups on 35's too mate! Theres one for sale on elite4x4 at the moment!

If they can run them then the surf must be able to do something with them!

I was going back an forth in my head for sooooo long 33s - 35's I couldnt make up my mind - i dont know why i went with 35's but f**k it! I dont care if its slow, i dont care if its useless!! This truck hasnt been built for practicality! I already cant get in any carparks! My dad had to give me a lift so i can visit my mate in hospital cuz i cant get under the barrier - even the local megabowl has a limit bar - sh!t happens. I'll live with it - an while i am! Im gunna be lovin it

ohh - had some kid shout "Nice truck" crazy loud at me whilst driving back today

LOVE IT!!!!
                  Yeah,i always thought multi story car parks are over rated anyway. Who wants to park in one of them when you can go round and round town tryin to find a normal space turning heads as you go!!!!

Comment

Airports prove problematic too. Had to take my lightbar off on my last visit to Manchester International...

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                      2.4 N/A would HAVE to be lower geared to turn 35s, surely!

I mean, a 2.4 N/A must be (to quote JC) "like an asthmatic sitting on the dashboard blowing at you through a straw".

I know you dont need huge power offroad, but you do need SOME!
                      It would have to be one hell of a gearing set up! top speed would be like 40mph!! But i 100% agree - it would be a bit um... schite

my 1st surf (bless it) had a 2.4 NA engine swap out of a pickup!! That was slow - but i had it a year an i was cool with it. 0-60 a year!

Originally posted by smiffy View Post
                      Yeah,i always thought multi story car parks are over rated anyway. Who wants to park in one of them when you can go round and round town tryin to find a normal space turning heads as you go!!!!
                      My thoughts exactly bud!!

people love my truck round here! Everyones fairly positive 4x4! Ask Stormforce - some bloke was shouting how he loved our trucks when he was up here!!

you wont get that cr8p in london

Comment

It would have to be one hell of a gearing set up! top speed would be like 40mph!! But i 100% agree - it would be a bit um... schite

my 1st surf (bless it) had a 2.4 NA engine swap out of a pickup!! That was slow - but i had it a year an i was cool with it. 0-60 a year!

My thoughts exactly bud!!

people love my truck round here! Everyones fairly positive 4x4! Ask Stormforce - some bloke was shouting how he loved our trucks when he was up here!!

you wont get that cr8p in london

As i say,kids want to sit in them,dads want to own them!!!!!!!!!

Comment

im so wanting this to work rod cos
                          a.
                          it will look cool

b.i really have noticed very litle difference on 33's,except for hill starting,but since my gearbox overhaul,thats now not a problem.

c. when im off road im usually in low anyway and i dont know about anyone else,but i can only get about 20-21 mph flat out in low ?

d. andmost importantly if it does work,the new tyres i am going to order in amonth or so(ive been through a set whilst you laid awake at nights,trying to decide) will deffo be 35's
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                            im so wanting this to work rod cos
                            a.
                            it will look cool

b.i really have noticed very litle difference on 33's,except for hill starting,but since my gearbox overhaul,thats now not a problem.

c. when im off road im usually in low anyway and i dont know about anyone else,but i can only get about 20-21 mph flat out in low ?

d. andmost importantly if it does work,the new tyres i am going to order in amonth or so(ive been through a set whilst you laid awake at nights,trying to decide) will deffo be 35's

im an old woman when it comes to spending money! I need to be 100% sure!

I really hope it works too - otherwise i'll look a total pillock an have to fork out more for tyres to be changed!!

at the very latest - saturday morning will be 'fitting & beating' day

Comment

Rod, whatever happens, say it works fine, then you'll have company looking a total pillock when Gra buys his

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                                Rod, whatever happens, say it works fine, then you'll have company looking a total pillock when Gra buys his
                                why thank you !!
                                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X