Any other anglers on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John h View Post
    So does that mean a trip to Sprotborough falls for a spot of fly fishin then Jud ? You can park between the canal and river ,best of both worlds !

when i get my truck back i think i will take you up on that maybe in march?
    iam up for it
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
      when i get my truck back i think i will take you up on that maybe in march?
      iam up for it
      Oh you'll definitely need your truck M8 its flooded so many times lately we couldn't tell the difference between canal and river. My son is up to give it a go I couldn't catch a cold but hey its worth a try !
      Maybe go for some lessons at Rother country park or at least watch someone else and not fall in !
      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
        Oh you'll definitely need your truck M8 its flooded so many times lately we couldn't tell the difference between canal and river. My son is up to give it a go I couldn't catch a cold but hey its worth a try !
        Maybe go for some lessons at Rother country park or at least watch someone else and not fall in !

i give it a go i dont catch much anyway
        its a day out init
        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

I'm a fluff chucker as well and i like mackerel fishing on chisel beack as well
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie View Post
            I'm a fluff chucker as well and i like mackerel fishing on chisel beack as well
            its ok there for mackeral but those ###### hermit crabs a pain lol or they use to be

Comment

I have fished since I was a lad, any and all types of fishing.

Now I just flyfish for trout.
              Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Fishing oh yeah.
                Get out on average almost once a week. Used to match fish hell of a lot but not so many now.
                Not an out and out Carper, Tench Bream Roach etc gets my main fishing attention.
                From Oct through to March is Pike all the way
                Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                My choice
                Back off

Comment

fly fishing all my angling life
                  Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Used to match fish then tried fly fishing a few years back. I now fly fish most of the time. I fish the river moy in eire for salmon, brown and sea trout.Season started 1st Feb so i'm off on the 8th for 3 days. Bought a lake boat last year to fish the big trout filled lakes of Mayo/ Sligo. Cant wait.

Comment

i'm a semi-retired carp and tench man don't get out nearly as much as i would like, done my share of competition fishing,i remember when i was quite young winning a comp with three perch giving me a total weight of about 6 1/2 lbs while all the ardent match fishermen were scratching about getting a few ounces of gudgeon and small roach, they were well peed off.

Comment

nowt better than getting a wee reward for your efforts.
                        I've won a few bob and some bottles of whiskey for my efforts, but really just getting out in the fresh air for a few hours is reward enough.
                        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Done a bit of most types of fishing in my time - I just seem to get out less & less as I get older (getting married was bad for my fishing....).

My most treasured memories are night time fly fishing for sea trout on the River Towy (Tywi) in South Wales. Sheer magic!

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99 View Post
                            Done a bit of most types of fishing in my time - I just seem to get out less & less as I get older (getting married was bad for my fishing....).

My most treasured memories are night time fly fishing for sea trout on the River Towy (Tywi) in South Wales. Sheer magic!
                            i have to agree on both those statments
                            Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

before I was married I fished all types of fresh and sea, then aquired a 36 foot work boat moored of leigh on Sea, she was ex navy and was great for fishing, a bit of towing, weeding and anything else that payed the expense but she had to go to buy the bungalow.

Not sure we could not have lived on her; but that also seemed to end the fishing, i suppose we all have to move on
                              www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Any Other Anglers On Here

Hi Carp fish, go to France couple of times a year,a mate's now buying a 12 acre Lake out there and moving there, also enjoy Tench fishing and deff' Pike fishing thro' Autumn & Winter, have fished Lough Derg in Eire, was awesome,good fishing here in Norfolk, i enjoy being outdoors and seeing nature and the camping side of it aswell, good way to recharge your batteries and de-stress.

Comment

Working...
                                X