No announcement yet.

Sh1tty Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered my new home cinema system at 2 o'clock on Sunday afternoon (from an on line company I'd never heard of but the price was very good). Received confirmation within 15 minutes and was told it would be delivered by Citylink. Delivery number recieved on Monday, typed it in on Citylink website, was told it would arrive Tuesday.

Tuesday morning 10.30 am the package arrived safe and sound and the driver carried the very heavy box through to the sitting room. Just goes to show you can't tar them all with the same brush!

Personally I've never had a problem with Citylink but I don't doubt that it does all go pear shaped from time to time.

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Just have to add , out of 72 parcels sent 61 received all on time this week no breakages and all on time ! The dynamite people well thats another story parcel sent 21st December 07 arrived today damaged and wet and broken and half missing plus items from another company ???????
      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

I have to say I haven't done too badly with city Link,

However Parcelfarce managed to loose a parcel from the States

and as for Home Delivery Service

They were diabolical in getting my home hub to me, between them and BT I aged 40 years

I have just ordered something from my club book and it requires a signature, I told the girl I need it delivered on Thursday as no one here to sign for it, they tried to deliver yesterday so I called them and they agreed not to try today and deliver tomorrow - yep you guessed it another fecking card through the door
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
          I have to say I haven't done too badly with city Link,

However Parcelfarce managed to loose a parcel from the States

and as for Home Delivery Service

They were diabolical in getting my home hub to me, between them and BT I aged 40 years

I have just ordered something from my club book and it requires a signature, I told the girl I need it delivered on Thursday as no one here to sign for it, they tried to deliver yesterday so I called them and they agreed not to try today and deliver tomorrow - yep you guessed it another fecking card through the door
          Update time, guess which bunch of useless to55ers DIDN'T try to deliver today - yes the Thursday specified 3 times !!!!
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
          X